SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Marine and an insurgent agree at last.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: A Marine and an insurgent agree at last. Reply with quote

A Marine squad was marching north of Basra when they
came upon an insurgent badly injured and unconscious.
Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert. As first aid was given to both men. The Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. Seeing each other we both took cover.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable low-life scum bag, and he yelled back that Teddy Kennedy is a rich, good-for-nothing fat drunk.

We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the laugh, I needed it today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: