SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An LGF reader puts it well...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: An LGF reader puts it well... Reply with quote

Seen at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17850#c0102

This puts recent matters extremely well:

The LLLeft has tried to repeat every single meme they used during Vietnam - atrocity scandals, falsified claims of genocide, legal argumetns about the 'legality' of the War, collusion and direct support of our Enemies, selective misreporting, horribly slanted reporting, Draft fear-mongering.

The result has been dick, compared to Vietnam. Now we see through / immediately debunk their crap, identify the LLLie Merchants, the retreads like Seymour Hersh [spit] and Jane Fonda and John F''n Kerry.

What's worse is that this Defeatist traitorous self-destructive LLLeft has once again provided succor to the Enemies of Life - in this case the self-deluded self-aggrandizing Jihadists - they've been endlessly told we'll collapse without a fight - or much of one. The ravening Traitors like Galloway, Kerry, Ted Kennedy give the Jihadis hope of success. Worst of all, our LLLib-infested Media gives the jihadis FALSE hope.

-- FDL
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today whilst reading thru the lovely note from this dear man serving the beloved Islam I noted some language also hauntingly fammiliar of Kerry, Moore and general KGB authorship. From here:
http://www.dni.gov/letter_in_english.pdf

Letter from al-Zawahiri to al-Zarqawi - October 11, 2005

Quote:

And your response. While true, might be: Why shouldn’t we sow terror in the hearts of the Crusaders and their helpers? And isn’t the destruction of the villages and the cities on the heads of their inhabitants more cruel than slaughtering? And aren’t the cluster bombs and the seven ton bombs and the depleted uranium bombs crueler than slaughtering? And isn’t the killing by torture crueler than slaughtering? And isn’t violating the honor of men and women more painful and more destructive than slaughtering?

Sounds very much like comrade Kerry's testimony on the hill.

Apairently though they've figured out that cutting people's heads off on live video does not play well in Peoria.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then there's this brilliant observation from James Taranto at Opinionjournal.com. Do not lose hope!

... there is no serious antiwar movement today. Antiwar protests in 2005 consist of the same crackpot rent-a-mobs who long before 9/11 were disrupting meetings of groups like the World Trade Organization and the International Monetary Fund. Cindy Sheehan is a case in point: Sold by the media as a grieving Everymom, she turned out to be an America-hating lunatic. Thus, as we noted Monday, there is no move among American politicians, outside the Angry Left fringe, to withdraw from Iraq or defund the effort there.

But what about those public opinion polls that show a majority of Americans think liberating Iraq was "a mistake"? The same polls show a majority opposing a precipitous pullout. This seems to be a contradiction, but it really isn't. The idea that Iraq was a "mistake" reflects anxiety about another Vietnam-like defeat; the opposition to withdrawal reflects a determination not to let that happen.

In short, those who hope for another Vietnam appear to have succeeded, for the moment, in persuading most Americans to fear another Vietnam. But that is a far cry from persuading them to accept another Vietnam.

-- FDL
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDL, You just hit a bullseye. The LLL has the microphone, MSM etc, We have the resolve. Our resolve is much stronger and louder than they could ever be. Our Constitution is in black and white, these quagmire mongers need to be prosecuted for treason, giving aide and comfort to the enemy. That would put an end to them forever. President Bush stated "Either you are with us, or you are against us", that includes our own citizens. I pray for the day that our Constitution is no longer a rag piece of paper used for manipulation of our way of life. We don't need a scholar to interpret it and decide the INTENT. No sir, we need someone that can read and apply it as it is written. Semper Fi.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
FDL, You just hit a bullseye. The LLL has the microphone, MSM etc, We have the resolve. Our resolve is much stronger and louder than they could ever be. Our Constitution is in black and white, these quagmire mongers need to be prosecuted for treason, giving aide and comfort to the enemy. That would put an end to them forever. President Bush stated "Either you are with us, or you are against us", that includes our own citizens. I pray for the day that our Constitution is no longer a rag piece of paper used for manipulation of our way of life. We don't need a scholar to interpret it and decide the INTENT. No sir, we need someone that can read and apply it as it is written. Semper Fi.

Well said Marine.
Now that's what I'm talking about. Let's call treason treason and do something about it.
Start with Kerry and Fonda and carry through right up to the present time.
As long as traitors can get away with treason, they will get away with treason.
It's up to we the people. If we let them get away with it then we have no one to blame but ourselves.
Let the charges be brought....let the prosecutions begin. It needs to be done or we will lose America. I offer the proliferation and advancement of the liberal agenda over the last 30 years as proof. By our inaction they have run roughshod over us. It's time the hands of the clock go backward to set the record straight.

dusty
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutly Dusty, now all we have to do is find an Atty Gen that will file the charges!! This Politically Correct world is the creation of the lib's, we have to end that first. It sounds good and is exactly what our Constitution requires, however reality is that there is no spine in the Justice Dept. If we had 62 million Americans calling the Atty Gen office all day we might get somewhere. They understand votes. I don't know of any other way to get justice. Maybe someone on here has a better understanding of protocol than I do. As for me I will not be satisfied with just this defeat that we handed Kerry, he has a big mouth that needs to be heard only echoing from the walls of Leavenworth. We have only won a battle, a good battle for which I am happy, but still he lives to fight another day. We need to win the war, that will come when he has to answer for his crimes against America. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: