SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corsi on dayside, now/today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Corsi on dayside, now/today Reply with quote

I just tuned in.....it says his title is Terrorism Analyst.....has he been hired by fox? Discussion is the Jordan attacks.....(I've never seen corsi....I do have the right person, don't I? lol)
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Corsi on dayside, now/today Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
I just tuned in.....it says his title is Terrorism Analyst.....has he been hired by fox? Discussion is the Jordan attacks.....(I've never seen corsi....I do have the right person, don't I? lol)

Jerome Corsi is the co-author of "Unfit for Command". If you Google his name, you will find most of the hits are attacks on him by Kerry-supporting websites. I'm not knowledgeable on his credentials as a 'terrorism analyst'.

Schadow
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From WorldNet Daily, an ad for his book "Atomic Iran".
Looks like an interesting book.

Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians

By Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE CO-AUTHOR OF #1 THE NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER, 'UNFIT FOR COMMAND' ...

Unprecedented and historic events are unfolding almost daily in the Middle East, but nowhere is the gathering threat more serious and deadly than in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

A charter member of the "axis of evil," this rogue terrorist state and the mullahs who govern it are on a collision course with American and European governments that seek to end its development of nuclear weapons. The influence of Iran cannot be discounted, however, because it has perfected the art of oil price manipulation in order to fund its nuclear endeavors, terrorist activities, and strategic contributions to key U.S. politicians who, in turn, work diligently at normalizing diplomatic and trade relations between the two nations.

In "Atomic Iran," Jerome Corsi, co-author of the best-selling "Unfit for Command," uncovers the true intentions and practices of the Iranian regime and gives light to the aid and comfort being supplied by some key U.S. politicians.

Uncovered is a web of pro-Iranian financiers who make significant campaign contributions to political leaders who affect U.S. trade policy towards Iran and are able to work at normalizing diplomatic relations, thereby legitimizing the rogue republic. This poses an immediate security threat to the United States. It allows the regime to take advantage of relaxations in the Patriot Act to begin importing terrorists under the disguise of diplomatic personnel.

Also revealed is the manipulation of world oil prices by Iran. Its restriction of supply has the dual effect of hindering the growth of world economies and increasing revenue for Iran, which is then used to fund international terrorism and its own deadly pursuits. Dr. Corsi warns that a nuclear Iran would devastate the Middle East through its tyrannical policies and threats and would have a significant impact on the world by using its control of 40 percent of the global oil supply to hold nations hostage with oil prices rising to over $100 and even $200 per barrel.

"Atomic Iran" is a wake-up call to Americans. It is a call to pay attention to the growing crisis with Iran and to hold U.S. politicians accountable for their relationships with and efforts on behalf of the Iranian regime. By understanding the events that led to Iran’s arrival at the verge of nuclear statehood, the intentions of the mullahs, their connection with American politicians, and the severe repercussions to be suffered from allowing the regime to proceed with its plans, readers of "Atomic Iran" will be equipped to take the debate to their local communities and to the officials they have entrusted with their safety and security.

JEROME R. CORSI, PH.D., co-author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, "Unfit for Command," received his Ph.D. from Harvard University and is an expert on America’s antiwar movement and political violence. He is the author of many articles and books and lives in New Jersey.

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=937
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks you all. It was him! I just hadn't seen him before and did not realize he was a terrorism expert. I'll have to do some more checking around since this took me by surprise. Guess I have a lot of catching up to do!

Kimberly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: