SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the Trolls and Kerry Suck Ups
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: For the Trolls and Kerry Suck Ups Reply with quote

This ain't about Iraq or GW Bush. It's about a Communist supporting liar who backstabbed his shipmates by calling them war criminals and presenting false testimony before the Senate, who thinks he can fool enough people into thinking he's a war hero. Its about someone who voluntarily left his COMMAND in Vietnam early.

That is the exact opposite of leadership.

Want to see what a real leader does? GO read Steel my Soldiers Heart by Col Hackworth. He has eight PH and they had to DRAG him away from his command.

Being a vet, I know that when someone comes around showing off his medals and bragging about his service, you can count on it being phony. Guys who have really been in the sh*t don't brag about it. There it is.

As one of the other folks posted: If Howard Dean had been nominated, this site woudn't exist.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x rep, What republican have you ever voted for and why?

What's the difference between a Democratic Republic and a Democracy.?
Which do you live in?
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: For the Trolls and Kerry Suck Ups Reply with quote

XRepublican wrote:
Grampa wrote:
This ain't about Iraq or GW Bush.

Yes, it is. It's an election year, it's Kerry or Bush. [edited comment]

I wonder if you will think the same when old GW cuts your veterans benefits. Maybe that will get you into the present.

Quote:
As one of the other folks posted: If Howard Dean had been nominated, this site woudn't exist.

No, I am sure it wouldn't. But I bet the corporate sponsor behind old GW would come up with another group of patsies to bash Dean with.

I see you cant address the substance of the arguements here, which are drawn from Kerrys own words and actions. I see all you can do is bash W.

Typical troll. Say hi to the moonbats at DU for me.
Support Our Troops!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[edited comment. Folks, let's don't copy and paste statements against Swfit Boat vets, please.] .

Unless, you were in Vietnam and can testify one way or the other as to the kind of leadership Kerry showed there, or the effect that his actions after he left Vietnam had on you, I'm not sure your partisan political view is relevant at all. You just want the guy elected and don't want anything to get in his way.

What's the statute of limitations on betraying your fellow sailors?[/quote]
Support Our Troops!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, I am sure it wouldn't. But I bet the corporate sponsor behind old GW would come up with another group of patsies to bash Dean with.

So really, you're not interested in the substance of what is being said at all. No doubt, everything Moveon.org does is immediately dismissed by you since it's funded by those with an obvious political bias. When the very chairman of the DNC goes into Bush's service (the AWOL thing), that's NOT digging up 35 year old mud, right? I have no problem examine Bush's service nor do I have any problem examining Kerry's.

You're the typical partisan hack who's deluded himself into thinking he's open-minded.
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XRepublican wrote:
Quote:
x rep, What republican have you ever voted for and why?

The last Republican president I voted for was Ronald Reagan, when I was young and foolish. I changed parties in 2000.

Quote:

What's the difference between a Democratic Republic and a Democracy.?
Which do you live in?

In a Democracy, the vote of the people directly elects the official. In a republic, we elect people to cast electoral votes, who actually elect the official. Which is why GW lost by 500,000 votes, but won the election.

Quote:

I see you cant address the substance of the arguements here, which are drawn from Kerrys own words and actions. I see all you can do is bash W.

Nice personal attack there. You are the one who resorts to personal attacks rather than the issues.

[removed comment] .

Anyone else find it odd that Kerry's crew members that are on his camapign road show don't post here, but Dem trolls are coming by the droves? Time to clean the trash from this site.

'Xrepublican',

George Elliott released a statement yesterday stating Kranish misquoted him. Why do think Kranish did that? If you didn't read Elliott's statement, I linked it below.

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_aff.html
RNO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the DU Dummeys have made it here...It is ok for Kerry to stand up at the convention and report for duty...Well some of us feel he left his duty station and trashed us..I can tell the rest of you more of these individuals are going to show up but go to their site and speak your mind..You will not be there very long as they do not allow dissent on their liberal sites...I know from experience...It is no good to try and reason as the first admentment only is allowed for them..I just ignore them on other sites and let them talk to space...
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try not to get off track, X. Tell us why we should vote for Kerry.
You Bic?
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an issue for ya xRepublican.

Of 20 plus swift boat skippers who were fimilar with Kerrys 4 months in VN only 2 support him for president. The rest are vehemently opposed to his election. Why is that?

Here is another issue.

Kerry in 1971 said that the USA(armed forces) were "murdering" 200,000 Vietnamese every year. Note that he used the term "murder" not "killed". With this blood libel, he falsely slandered the Vietnam Vet as a mass murderer.

Would this explain why Kerry is loathed by most VN vets fimiliar with his history?

XRepublican, please feel free to discuss these issues with any combat veterans on this forum Smile
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="XRepublican"]
Quote:
x
Quote:

Nice personal attack there. You are the one who resorts to personal attacks rather than the issues.

I am discussing the issues; John Kerrys failure of leadership and his posing as a war hero to get elected CINC. How come you cannot adrress them in a coherent manner?
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at his idiotic signature, he is a troll sent here by the DU, get rid of him. Navy, Navy where are you? Semper Fi.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks, our job of moderating will be a lot easier if we don't feed these trolls. Copy and send the moderators these comments and we will deal with them. Copying them in successive replies just makes us have to clean more.

Thanks

RNO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is amazing to me this is the same group who supported Clinton..Yet they bash Bush.Over His service..It is also amazing that these anti war types have got themselves a real War (Phoney) Hero to hang their hat on..It does no good to try and argue with any of you...If you were able to comprend it might be of value...or woth it...I could put fact after fact here for you to see as I have done on other sites. It still would not sink in...Kerry just bashed Bush over his way of handling the first few minutes of 9/11 but his wife on a major news station doing a interview praised his handling of 9/11 on Jul 25 this year...Viet Nam Vets have remained silent way to long and this is one time we are not going to be silenced so just get use to it...I like how some come here and profess to be X or X military and bash Bush and the Vets who run this site...I am glad your not one of us..I was around a few losers during my time in Service so it does not surprise me at all...
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Lew I see you up and running. Top of the morning to ya. We got to get Navy an alarm clock, just kidding Navy if you are here top of the morning to you too. Semper Fi.
Bong Dude
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RNO wrote:
I see the DU Dummeys have made it here.....You will not be there very long as they do not allow dissent on their liberal sites...I know from experience...It is no good to try and reason as the first admentment only is allowed for them.....

Yeah. And this place is just a hotbed for dissent. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: