SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Law and Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Law and Order Reply with quote

I just finished watching 'Law and Order'...
I don't know the release date (was too ticked off to check it out on the web), but it really ticked me off. It is obviously trying to make a similarity to Judith Miller's situation.... but it is so far off! The theme it brings up is the Patriot Act and how it can 'hide' evidence and put us all in danger. It uses Hurricane Katrina along with anthrax as a base...

Damn, I knew that the 'lamestream' was cold.... but trying to make a story of real life situations (Miller, and her refusing to reveal her source) with the same scenario with child rape, the Patriot Act, and Anthrax is insane.... do these tinfoilhat moonbats actually follow this trash? What about the peeps in the middle of the road.... What about the kids who like to watch 'cop' shows who don't understand all of the crap (excuse my wording) in the world (politics)?

We MUST take control of the airwaves and tell the truth to everyone... Is it possible within the near future (at least the next generation)?

MJ

EDIT: was season 7 episode 10 (I believe)
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Communists gained control of Hollyweird waaaaaaay back in the late 20's and 30's. We had a guy tried to clean em out but they got him ostrasized out and continued their buldup Mr. McCarthy had almost cleaned up.
Now he's considered a bad American because he led a 'witch' hunt against 'good Americans'. Since when did a Communist or a Communist sympthasizer become a 'good' American? Their propaganda machine is second to none and really cranking it out now.
The Soviet Union is dead and gone and Communism is no longer a threat as Mr. Carter proclaimed several years ago? Yeah, Right! And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too.

We have had to put up with anti-American slanted movies, tv programs and press ever since they shut Mr. McCarthy up Mr. J.
And until America wakes up from it's long sleep and really cleans house, we will continue to have to put up with seeing it.
Would that it were not this way but it is. I/we feel and share your pain.
Just mho.

Dusty
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communism Dead????? Then who put up this web site??

cpusa.com
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch Law & Order anymore. They're just painting their own reality. Like the West Wing or that Geena Davis 'President' show where they've scripted the president/administration they want.

MSM TV is there to piss you off.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I sure am liking E-Ring.

Dusty
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything to watch over here.. and all of my favorite shows that I.. a-hem.. get are all out of season, so I thought I would try something that was available... It was pretty much what I expected except that they added a new definition to 'spin'...

What's E-Ring about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: