SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Until then...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Until then... Reply with quote

From T. Clegg and the fine folks at GCS Distributing, another wonderful tribute to our troops...

"Until Then..."
(be patient...takes a bit to load but worth the wait)

hattip: Dean's World and whoever pays for the bandwidth at "clermontyellow"
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this now several times, danged if it don't get more poignant every time.
Those pictures of our magnificent warriors never fail to make me wish I could be young one more time so that I could join them. Alas, we all are only given one time around the track and mine was a long time ago.
Thanks for posting it, #1
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me crying again...

My son just got back into Iraq again. This will be his second Christmas in Iraq. I miss him. And I am so proud of him and our military men and women.

http://www.alsabaah.com/iframe.php?file=http://www.alsabaah.com/English.html
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmyMedicsMom wrote:
Got me crying again...

My son just got back into Iraq again. This will be his second Christmas in Iraq. I miss him. And I am so proud of him and our military men and women.

God bless you and your son. My best friends son is also back in Iraq for his second tour. He is stationed in Baghdad. I applaud our troops with such wonderful men and women, but it is truly the parents of these men and women I admire. May God bring your son back to you safely and I pray he is home next Christmas with you.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: