SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sick of Hearing: "Bush Lied"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Sick of Hearing: "Bush Lied" Reply with quote

I wrote a piece on this at my blog. I would have posted it here in it's entirety, but since I am free to publish as I wish at my blog, and not here, I did not put it here. The reason is I have an excerpt from BushLies.com and it is appauling how they LIE! I am infurriated.

Here is a snippet from my intro:

Quote:
I have grown sick of hearing that "Bush lied". The despicable motto of the liberals, "Bush lied, while good men died" is abhorring. According to the liberal left the President lies about everything from the war on terror to Katrina.

You can click on 'blog' above if you are interested in reading it in it's entirety. I try make everything I write about noteworthy. I would like to have a discussion here though about what what else we could be doing to stop this left insanity. It truly is sad.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slick Willy is the benchmark by which liars should be judged and their lies compared. He was/is the master. My President GW Bush is not a liar.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton used pretty much all the same info that Bush had when he started Operation Desert Fox. If anything, the info that they say Bush "lied" about came from the Democrats! You never hear anyone talk about that from the liberal left.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that I've stated this before in another thread, but:
I received a call after the last election asking if I was satisfied with the recent election process. I answered and then they asked if I believed that George Bush was lying more or less than he did before the previous presidential election. I promptly hung up. Isn't that like the old trick question, "Are you still beating your wife?" These liberals are shameless.
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All politicians lie, and quite a bit. The demo-commies have no monopoly on prevarication, they have just elevated it to an art form, and way of life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: