SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Journalistic FRAUD exposed in a famous news video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Journalistic FRAUD exposed in a famous news video Reply with quote

The Second Draft people have done a magnificent job of exposing journalistic fraud in a very famous news video showing a father and son caught in an Israeli-Palestinian cross-fire.
The video is long but absolutely absorbing and worth the time to watch.

http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/pallywood.wmv

Last edited by BuffaloJack on Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the one of the more incredible things I've ever seen.

Everyone.... click on that link and wait for it to download. Shee's Louise, I don't know if I'm more shocked or just plain mad!!
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that link, I will NEVER watch anything purporting to show Islamic/Palestinian suffering/casualties again without a heck of a lot of skepticism. That includes all video from Iraq! Evil or Very Mad
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What amazing footage!! Thanks for posting this, I will help spread the truth as much as I can.

SBD
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Thanks for that link, I will NEVER watch anything purporting to show Islamic/Palestinian suffering/casualties again without a heck of a lot of skepticism. That includes all video from Iraq! Evil or Very Mad

The Jews have been putting up with this massive character assasintation since ... nearly the beginning of the printed word. The real question is: why does the MSM fall for this and spread this horse manure uncritically?

If I may be so rude:

The Vietnam vets in the 1970's - and the SwiftVets more recently - were "Jewed" by the MSM. By that, I mean they were treated in the same manner that the Jews have been treated for centuries.

To every SwiftVet and supporter, welcome to the Tribe.

-- FDL
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post. Frontpage.com is normally a good spot for finding stuff like this but they haven't got it yet. They've got contributers and links doing line-of-sight analysis on Palastinian children "murdered' by Israelis NOT.

-Wlm Shakespeare
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief. Great find.
While at the website http://www.seconddraft.org/

I took a look at this video, which I thought was even more of an eye opener
Quote:
Muhamed al Durah

People who followed Middle East news in 2000 cannot forget the image of Muhamed al Durah, gunned down in a hail of Israeli bullets at the very beginning of the Al Aqsa Intifada.

The impact of this dramatic footage on global culture is close to incalculable. Its prominence goes far beyond any other image from this terrible conflict and its impact goes far beyond any of its other images, one of “the most powerful images of the past 50 years,” one of the shaping images of this young 21st century.

One extreme claims that it reveals Israeli malevolence and wanton violence, deliberately targeting a defenseless child and killing him in cold blood.

“In killing this boy the Israelis killed every child in the world” (Osama bin Laden). The other side claims that it was either staged or a snuff film that reveals the ruthless and paranoid nature of PA media culture… the first blood libel of the 21st century.

Even-handedness – Who knows who did it? It’s a tragedy – doesn’t work here. If we hope to learn anything from this terrible event, it will come from examination. We put the evidence before you and the five possible scenarios with arguments for against. Judge for yourself

http://www.seconddraft.org/streaming/aldurah.wmv

In this video, the boy appears to be peeking out from behind his hand, after he is supposedly mortally shot. If true, what a horrible travesty they played out
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first watched this video clip, I was in awe of its content. I remembered seeing the original clip on the news a few years ago and I was now angry at how I'd been duped. Now I'm shocked that the MSM hasn't reported even the smallest hint of this fraud. It makes me wonder what else they have successfully manipulated to their own slanted views.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
When I first watched this video clip, I was in awe of its content. I remembered seeing the original clip on the news a few years ago and I was now angry at how I'd been duped.

Now this:

Why were those Danish flags to hand? Who built up the stockpile so that they could be quickly dragged out right across the Muslim world and burnt where television cameras would come and look? The more you study this story of "spontaneous" Muslim rage, the odder it seems.

The complained-of cartoons first appeared in October; they have provoked such fury only now. As reported in this newspaper yesterday, it turns out that a group of Danish imams circulated the images to brethren in Muslim countries. When they did so, they included in their package three other, much more offensive cartoons which had not appeared in Jyllands-Posten but were lumped together so that many thought they had.

It rather looks as if the anger with which all Muslims are said to be burning needed some pretty determined stoking.

and this observation from Steyn:

Denmark! Even if you were overcome with a sudden urge to burn the Danish flag, where do you get one in a hurry in Gaza? Well, OK, that's easy: the nearest European Union Humanitarian Aid and Intifada-Funding Branch Office. But where do you get one in an obscure town on the Punjabi plain on a Thursday afternoon? If I had a sudden yen to burn the Yemeni or Sudanese flag on my village green, I haven't a clue how I'd get hold of one in this part of New Hampshire. Say what you like about the Islamic world, but they show tremendous initiative and energy and inventiveness, at least when it comes to threatening death to the infidels every 48 hours for one perceived offense or another. If only it could be channeled into, say, a small software company, what an economy they'd have.

Does anyone else think the West and its "MSM" are increasingly being played for suckers in the most dangerous Con Artist game in history?

BuffaloJack wrote:
Now I'm shocked that the MSM hasn't reported even the smallest hint of this fraud. It makes me wonder what else they have successfully manipulated to their own slanted views.

I can think of a few:

"The Vietnam War"
"Winter Soldier" and other "accounts" of the conduct of the U.S. Military during the Vietnam War
"Handling of the SwiftVets for Truth controversy"
"RatherGate"

... to name a few ...

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: