SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al Jazeera television

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Al Jazeera television Reply with quote

I am passing this along from a fellow Swiftmate Jim Deal, very powerful and I am sure her life is now in Danger.

Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al Jazeera television. The
woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles. I
would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=null
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mt.... this video has been abound a few weeks. It is fantastic.

To the best of my knowledge there is no thread about it here.

At risk for the lady in question is the annihilation of her entire family. The 'other side' of the issue has some feelings about this.

I like her.

If you feel like getting motivated to fight I recommend looking thru the entire menu of video's 'memri’ TV. has to offer.

We are in a new age. They can show the assassination of one U.S. soldier twenty times in a row and the effect is powerful.... The fight is now in the media proper.

Unfortunately for us and for the populace of the enemy is their extraordinary level of ignorance of all things modern... for about the last 700 years or so.

I have allot to say about it but am frequently labeled 'Islam phobic'.

I am not Islam-A-Phobic, but I am currently watching Scarface and tend to understand the constructs of pure extortion.... the way of islam.

Take a look here:

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80159

A very odd read.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately for us and for the populace of the enemy is their extraordinary level of ignorance of all things modern... for about the last 700 years or so.

I have allot to say about it but am frequently labeled 'Islam phobic'.

I am not Islam-A-Phobic, but I am currently watching Scarface and tend to understand the constructs of pure extortion.... the way of islam.

Well, since it the Islam killers are killing our people, of Israel and other countries, then I am "Islam Phobic" also. so I am glad to join your club.

Very few Muslim organizations speak out, they are cowards and just let their people and others to be slaughtered like animals. It is great that one of the many millions have the courgage to speak out.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say after watching it...is "amen".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: