SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Impeccable logic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Impeccable logic Reply with quote

Just watching the President's talk on Iraq and the world wide war on terror this morning.
It occurs to me that this man is displaying impeccable logic in his arguments. The understanding that free people, governing themselves in the rest of the world will make America safer not only today but in the future, is (should be) obvious to everyone.
That some rail against logic this indisputable is solid proof that they have another agenda besides the safety of this country.
All I got to say is shame on em. And let's bury them under a deluge of public approval for our President and his impeccable logic.

Dusty
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dusty,

I most certainly agree with you wholeheartedly. However, the unfortunate thing is that we still have a deluge of liberals to contend with that hate the President and will vicously attack him and all he stands for.

I am hoping that the way the President has come out and begun speaking up to these moonbats is just not too little too late. Really the President should have set out doing this two years ago. The liberals have had too much time to plant their evil seeds.

I would hope like you that the American people would come out and unabashedly show their support of the President, the war and the good things that are being done to protect us.

I may not always agree with the President or his tactics, but most certainly he is correct and on target with the war on terror and anyone who decents from that truth does not truly believe in democracy.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go again Doll, Wink

to paraphrase Reagan...

Dusty is spot on. Clinton was lucky he was too blind to notice Osama declared war on him in 1997 or this whole mess woulda started under different circumstances and the moonbats wouldn't even be braying now! With all respect, You should know you don't have to apologize for them! The damage they do daily to progress will affect our lifestyle for years to come.

That said, I agree with your premise we're deluged with liberals ( why there were almost a hundred anti-war protestors in NYC on 'Anti-War Day' back a few). We can all hope our President has a copy of Ann Coulter's "How to talk to a liberal if you must" close at hand now that he's decided to engage w/Helen and her tribe! He's doing just fine...seems allergic to snake venom to me!

Deuce
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....................and the Doll goes on! Wink
Laughing

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: