SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Sharply Criticizes Bush on Several Fronts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Kerry Sharply Criticizes Bush on Several Fronts Reply with quote

Another blathering '10 point plan' attack on Bush. Not much worth reading.
But the closing paragraph is priceless:
Quote:
A spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee, which skewered Mr. Kerry's speeches relentlessly during 2004, responded with a verbal shrug yesterday.
"John Kerry deserves credit for continuing to take himself so seriously, despite the fact that no one else does," said the spokeswoman, Tracey Schmitt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/08/washington/08kerry.html?_r=1
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"John Kerry deserves credit for continuing to take himself so seriously, despite the fact that no one else does,
LOL
good one, worth repeating

this gal has had some good zingers in the past..she should be WH press secreatry
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a joke ....right? kerry really said that?

ok, I really do believe it!

"Tell the truth. Fire the incompetents. Find Osama bin Laden and secure our ports and our homeland. Bring our troops home from Iraq. Obey the law and protect our civil rights," Mr. Kerry said in ticking off his list, which also included supporting health care, education, lobbying reform and alternatives to oil, as well as reducing the deficit.

TELL THE TRUTH??? How would he know? why should others do it and he doesn't have to?

FIRE THE INCOMPETENT - so why is he still employed? we gotta work harder on that ....

Obey the law - hmmm.... something about this is SEARED, SEARED into my brain from the other year....lol!

and as for 'lobbying reform' .... reform of what? (does that go with the oil stuff?) ....probably reform the laws so they apply to everyone except him....

and he really shouldn't be talking about someone he doesnt' even know!
(Christ). I haven't read the Koran etc...but a lot of the bible and I don't think it says lying is a virtue either.... something about that 9th commandment also...; next thing ya know he'll be saying the Swiftboat vets are his best friends....

(sorry about the large print / bold etc... hadn't done that stuff in so long, I forgot how to do 'em all)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: