SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There is no way to thank you enough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grateful_american_woman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: There is no way to thank you enough Reply with quote

First off, as you all are aware, you need to stay strong against the torrent of attacks you will be facing. Which is sick considering what you've already faced on behalf of our country. But, clearly you are strong individuals, and no dummies, and realize what will be coming at you. I really just wanted to take a moment to thank you vets (of all political stripes) for your service to the country. Don't let the "moonbats" make you think this will backfire-- you are providing a service in pointing out what a flawed character kerry is. Now, I was never a kerry supporter (I'm sane), however, I really ignored the whole vietnam controversy before the ad became news. And now I'm angry. I cannot believe that anything approaching half of this country would even consider voting for this man as president. I will have no more polite conversations with family & friends avoiding the topic of the upcoming election.

The book will be purchased for many of my liberal friends and family members (not because it will change their views, but mostly to irritate them).

Please know that there are MILLIONS of us out here who are cheering you, supporting you, thanking you and that the truth always wins in the end. Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: