SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bin Laden has approval from cleric for 10 million US deaths

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Bin Laden has approval from cleric for 10 million US deaths Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/08/22/amanpour.binladen/index.html
Quote:

Ex-CIA official says cleric sets cap of 10 million U.S. deaths
Michael Scheuer, who once headed the CIA's bin Laden unit, says bin Laden has been given permission by a young cleric in Saudi Arabia authorizing al Qaeda to "use nuclear weapons against the United States ... capping the casualties at 10 million."
"He's had an approval, a religious approval for 10 million deaths?" I asked him.
"Yes," Scheuer responded.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/08/22/amanpour.binladen/index.html

Anyone think the Left will actually believe this?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please...like he had to scour the Mullah market before he could find some religious nutjob imprimatur for 10,000,000 dead? Give me a break Amanpour.

Just more crap from this traitorous leftist. Build Bin Laden up as this larger-than-life folk-hero, then coo and crow at our inability to turn out his lights...permanently.

The only thing I ever want to hear again from Amanpour is, perhaps, when she's tasked with writing Bin Laden's obituary. It's only a matter of time.

As for Scheuer? Sounds like yet another disgruntled ex-CIA employee with a chip on his shoulder that leftists like Amanpour play like violins.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just happened to be watching BOR tonite and Scheuer was on as a guest promoting some special on the mideast soon to be aired on the Discovery Channel.

I've a feeling that the timing of this alarming "revelation" is not coincidental.

Update: Might be a double hype. CNN airs Amanpour's 2 hour "In the Footsteps of Bin Laden" tomorrow night (Weds)
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10,
This does smell of publicity stunt by the media.
These people are shameless.
Jack
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN website is conveniently headlining a poll that says 75% of those polled believe Bin Laden is planning another attack.

Oh and be sure to watch the the special on Bin Laden tonight.

What happened to the 33% poll that believed the 9/11 attack was a
government plot?

Whenever the OBL "poor quality audio tapes" surface the MSM shows old video footage of OBL as if its the tape.

In this day and age of electronics how come we get only poor quality audio? And the CIA immediately says it him.

The last video was 2004 and the contents of that tape are a bit fishy.
After numerous rambling audio tapes he suddenly gets topical in the 2004 tape and for the first time takes responsibility for 9/11.

Since then nothing but bad audio tapes. Maybe the CIA could catch him by setting up a photo/electronics outlet in Kohistan ( or where ever he's hiding now )

If he is hiding in this remote tribal area, where you can come and go as you please, then he could setup a fairly decent studio in his traveling tent and produce a 10 part mini-series with surround sound.

I won't watch CNN. They'll glorify OBL until he's accounted for and then immediately say he wasn't important.

I'll believe that OBL is/was still alive when someone brings him in "Dead or Alive".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: