SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling Reply with quote

Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling. I can't help but wonder what is in his military record.

He's pulling a "Kerry"--won't release his records. Are the SwiftVets doing anything about Murtha?

Sam
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Aristotle, The swiftvets are only interested in keeping Kerry out of office. Murtha is the Marines' problem.
We might oppose Murtha on an individual basis, but not as a group.
Kerry is a swift boat vet (even though his tour was only a few months long), so he's our problem.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling. I can't help but wonder what is in his military record.

He's pulling a "Kerry"--won't release his records. Are the SwiftVets doing anything about Murtha?

Sam

No, I do not think we will. Do you understand what we were about, nothing about Murtha and we will not do anything other than promote the truth.

Get us out of it, Murtha is a FUBA problem for PA>
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Jack Murtha (D-Pa) the new anti War darling Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:

Sam

This group is only being continued because Kerry is planning to run in 2008. He continues to malign the Swift Boat Veterans with his trash of lies. He was defeated in 2004 because of the Swift Boat Veterans and should he pull his narcissist crap again, tell more treasonous lies, and run for POTUS, the SVBT will kick his a** again and they will keep doing it until that traitor gets the message.

As for Murtha he was not a Swift Boat Veteran as stated. But I do consider him a traitor and no better than Kerry. But I would be a lot more concerned about Kerry, he is a danger to our country, more so than Murtha and one of the few Veterans I do not respect at all.

People like Kerry and Murtha are a disgrace to the military and a shame to this great nation.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: