SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How things can change in one day,first Foley then Rush,now when they lose both houses they can say they were cheated and call for an investigation.Tonight will be busy handing out candy and trying to watch Hannity/MSM at the same time while sending e-mails to lurch. Wink
DanVCC
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry owes the US military people not just an apology for his latest insults but his signature on an SF 180.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Novak's take, via NewsMax (emphasis added):

Quote:
John Kerry certainly came out swinging at Republicans with his press conference on Tuesday, and while the TV airwaves and Web logs are now ablaze with commentary, Robert Novak cut through the hoopla on Fox News with this simple statement: "I think the biggest damage was done to his ['08] presidential campaign because I don’t think he looked very presidential with his performance.”

Novak also opined that it was never a good idea to "let politicians ad-lib too much ... particularly when they’re like John Kerry.”

He explained that Kerry, while in Los Angeles, "sees all these kids there and he says, ‘You gotta study. What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you don’t study? You get stuck in Iraq.’

"He wasn’t trying to insult the troops, he was trying to make a point and it was stupid,” said Novak. "Now, there are two things [Kerry] could have done. He could have said, ‘I apologize, I misspoke,’ or he could go on the offensive. Why did he go on the offensive?

"He has been under terrific criticism inside the Democratic Party for not reacting more vigorously to the ‘Swift Boat’ attacks on him. This is something he lives with every day.”

Novak added that Kerry said twice in his press conference that he wasn’t going to "let this happen again,” meaning, according to Novak, "I’m not going to be a weakling again.”

Fox News anchor Jane Skinner said that it looked like we weren’t going to get "what some people were hoping for – even if it wasn’t an apology ... maybe an admission that everyone is misunderstanding him.”

Novak said, "One of the press conference questions was would he express regret ... he’s not going to do that. This whole business of the Swift Boat veterans is something that weighs on him. He thinks that if he had reacted more vigorously he’d be president of the United States right now.

"I don’t think it’s true, but John Kerry thinks it’s true and therefore there is this almost hysterical mode where he repeats himself over and over and over again. I really believe it hurt his presidential prospects.”

Source

I almost (but not quite) feel sorry for Lurch because he is being criticized by the Dem ayatollas for not responding to Swifties in 2004. Of course, the plain truth is that he can't respond in any quantitative way without having whatever he has left unravel for all time. It's a life sentence, in a manner of speaking. I can't think of a more fitting future for him.

Schadow
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry.... John Kerry... I have come for you tonight...John..
Don't give me any of your standard BS this time... YOUR time....
You have betrayed your fellow shipmates and servicemen.
You have betrayed your Country and your constituents.
You have lived a useless life and accomplished nothing ... now you
must face your fate on Halloween.... John take my hand....
You are about to go into the abyss...........
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry......RIP............................................Not
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurch's press conference must be the start of the coast-to-coast a$$kicking he promised. This should be fun. The Dems have to be beside themselves. Who is going to be the one to step forward to tell the fool of SHUT UP ALREADY! His kick was forceful but so badly aimed, his foot ended in his mouth forcing his head back around into "the dark place where the sun does not shine".

Last edited by homesteader on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on gang-- I know it's haloween and lurch did leap deep into the abyss but we must keep some sense of decorum. Lest, otherwise dozens of hampsters might meet thier maker afore thier time is truely due.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: I love it. Reply with quote

He continues to broadside HIMSELF.
I hope the SOB runs again, that way we can sink him for good.

Steve Christensen
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a source for this, but a talking head on Van Susteren's show stated that Kerry's schedule in the near term has already been (and this is a paraphrase) changed. It will be interesting to compare his activities over the next several days to the schedule which was documented by Michelle Malkin...

Michelle Malkin wrote:
Here's his campaign schedule. Readers, if you can make it to any of these, bring a camera or tape recorder and let us know how he explains himself to the troops:

As of this writing, his upcoming schedule appears to have gone missing.

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was a joke, why was he not smiling?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:

If you listen closely to the video, the gasps are quite audible. Apparently many missed the "joke".
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny boy, I'd like to cordially extend an invitation to a real old fashioned ass whuppin.

YOURS.

Anyplace, anytime.

I had already had enough of your B.S. way back in 71. Now you're doing it again. Whatever pain someone heaps on you, you deserve that and more.
It's really hard to try to come up with a name of a person who has consistently harmed our country more than you have you damned traitor.

Dusty
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:

I think this is a very good point. Laugh it off if it was a joke and he did not.

I will really like to hear a dumocrat come out and defend this idiot and his several statement starting in 71, last year and now of something like If you do good, you will not wind up in Iraq. and then try to how does he defend that more guys are joining up and wanting to go back to Iraq. kerry does not know any Honor and or fighting for something more than himself. I have the dishonor of knowing and having kerry being a Swift Boat Sailor (?), the same as I and I and others get slammed and degraded often about that. It sickens me that I would love to get a Swift boat sailor as a POTUS, sickens me still that it would ever be him.

I still get the "one finger salute" just because my sticker says Vietnam Vets against John Kerry" bi-weekly and I have no Bush stickers on my car and emails from fellow ? Swifties on why I and we are wrong and a veiled threat of a lawsuit and some guys have received death threats in just the last year; yea from idiots but what do you think coming from the left.
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military Reply with quote

So when does SOMEONE ask the good vets who are running as part of the senator's pet patriot project how they feel about being called losers? Webb, at least, ought to be confronted.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fallout commences...

Quote:
Iowa candidate asks Kerry to cancel campaign visit

DES MOINES, Iowa A Democratic Congressional candidate from Iowa is canceling a campaign event later this week with Senator John Kerry.

Brucy Braley says Kerry's recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.

Braley is running against Republican Mike Whalen in Iowa's First District congressional race. It's a contest considered to be one of the most competitive House races in the country.

WPRI12 Eyewitness News - cont'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: