SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelieveably, over at that place that rhymes with P U, someone tried to justify his words as truthful by tying Jessican Lynch to it. I won't link here, but did cover it at Kerry Slams, Moonbat Justifies
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: The fallout!

Lurch!----Lurch who? Wink
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[
Novak added that Kerry said twice in his press conference that he wasn’t going to "let this happen again,” meaning, according to Novak, "I’m not going to be a weakling again.”

Fox News anchor Jane Skinner said that it looked like we weren’t going to get "what some people were hoping for – even if it wasn’t an apology ... maybe an admission that everyone is misunderstanding him.”

Novak said, "One of the press conference questions was would he express regret ... he’s not going to do that. This whole business of the Swift Boat veterans is something that weighs on him. He thinks that if he had reacted more vigorously he’d be president of the United States right now.

"I don’t think it’s true, but John Kerry thinks it’s true and therefore there is this almost hysterical mode where he repeats himself over and over and over again. I really believe it hurt his presidential prospects.”[/quote]
Source

I almost (but not quite) feel sorry for Lurch because he is being criticized by the Dem ayatollas for not responding to Swifties in 2004. Of course, the plain truth is that he can't respond in any quantitative way without having whatever he has left unravel for all time. It's a life sentence, in a manner of speaking. I can't think of a more fitting future for him.

Beautifully put, Schadow. Nonsense, Novack! Can Bob Novack actually believe that the dems don't know why most vets hate Kerry? Sure, an upstart Edwards can pretend shock upon hearing that Kerry consorted with "terrorists" (according to the late-2004 Newsweek piece) in 1970/71; but for Novack to pretend to buy into the notion that older demheads really don't get it, really don't understand why Kerry couldn't POSSIBLY have taken on the Swiftee & POW accusations, is absolutel bulltwaddle. They were partners in his treason then and remain his partners now. and they still haven't learned that degrading the troops may have consequences.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lamestream media still misses the most important point of lurch's non-response to the SBVT. If, as he claims, they were lying, all he needed to do was open his records to public scrutiny, as Bush did. Anything there would either prove them truthful or lying.

That he still refuses to reveal them to the public answers the questions for me.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the last couple of weeks, I've been lurking on my kid's blog as
she sweats out the last couple of weeks of her husband's tour with
the 1/8 Infantry. Now I work at a private university and the one
thing that I would love to have happen is Kerry coming around to give
a speech. I would love to shake his hand for the sole purpose of
getting him close enough to hock a loogie right between his fricken
running lights.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
If it was a joke, why was he not smiling?

He was being a smart a** and feeling very smug when he said it. I think he thought he would wow the college crowd.

If it was a joke why didn't he come out at his press confrence and say "It was a joke gone horribly wrong. I am sorry that I misspoke. I did not mean to demean our military." Simple?

Mitt Romney added this morning on Fox that even if he meant the joke to be about president Bush, that puts him in the same category as Vz president, Chavez.

BTW, Kerry has cancelled all campaign events. lol Laughing
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swift Vets for Truth openly and in public did battle with their enemy in 2004. In a real way, however, they also launched an underwater torpedo in skerry's psychy that has been tracking him, haunting him as it homed in on his miserable self absorbtion. It hit center broadside at that news conference yesterday.

You Swiftees have totally consumed him since 04. Yesterday was all about you and the service you rendered to the country, not only on the jungle rivers but decades later. You not only spared us the possibility of having a traitor as president, you crippled him for life.

We are grateful!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homesteader wrote:
The Swift Vets for Truth openly and public did battle with their enemy in 2004. In a real way, however, they also launched an underwater torpedo in skerry's psychy that has been tracking him, haunting him as it homed in on his miserable self absorbtion. It hit center broadside at that news conference yesterday.

Perhaps, and more importantly, his self-deception. His rendezvous with the enormity of the fabricated tapestry of his life is chilling to contemplate...yet he persists. Pathetic.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW, Kerry has cancelled all campaign events. lol

From all I've read, the various candidates requested that he stay away.

Kerry is RADIOACTIVE, no one wants him to stand beside them. LOL.

He was on Imus this morning, rambling the same old crap. Imus REPEATEDLY told him to just stop, go home. Finally Imus cut him off and went to a commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMRecdL_No

Add your comments there. I'm sure JK will be reading them.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small sampling from NRO this morning...Kerry will be persona non-grata in Democratic circles for some time to come...

Quote:
Kerry Can't Apologize [Jonah Goldberg]

If you take Kerry's two statements -- the written and unwritten -- in their entirety, I really don't think he can apologize at this point. I really do think he could have defused this whole thing, maybe not entirely, by simply saying "I botched the joke and I'm really sorry it sounded like I was diminishing the talent and work of our troops, something I would never do. I take a back seat to no one in my respect for blah blah blah..." But now he's questioned the sanity, the integrity and the manliness of anybody who could have possibly taken him the wrong way. That means, in effect, that he's calling all these servicemen who understandably took offense at the plain meaning of his words, wusses and nutters. That makes Kerry a tool of the first order. And, if he apologizes now, with some Gilda Radneresque "never mind," it will once again reinforce his metaphysical toolishness. The guy thinks he can be president and he thinks he's doing what the "fighting Dem" base wants him to do. The problem is he has basically radiated himself with the isotope Asinine-90 and the only way the rest of his party can protect itself from radition poisoning is to sequester the guy in some lime-pit for 10,000 years until his asininity half-life deterioates to managable levels.

NRO

Kerryism [Victor Davis Hanson]

Kerry surely must be one of the saddest Democratic liabilities around. Some afterthoughts about his latest gaffe, which is one of those rare glimpses into an entire troubled ideology:

(1) How could John Kerry, born into privilege, and then marrying and divorcing and marrying out of and back into greater inherited wealth, lecture anyone at a city college about the ingredients for success in America? If he were to give personal advice about making it, it would have to be to marry rich women. Nothing he has accomplished as a senator or candidate reveals either much natural intelligence or singular education. Today, Democrats must be wondering why they have embraced an overrated empty suit, and ostracized a real talent like Joe Lieberman.

(2) How could Kerry possibly claim that he was thinking of the uneducated in the context of George Bush, who, after all, went to Harvard and Yale?

(3) Some of the brightest and most educated Americans are not only in the military, but veterans of Iraq. Two of the best educated minds I have met-Col. Bill Hix and Lt. Col. Chris Gibson, both Hoover Security Fellows-were both Iraqi veterans. What is striking about visiting Iraq is the wealth of talent there, from privates to generals. Without being gratuitously cruel, the problem of mediocrity is not in the ranks of the military, but on our university campuses, where half-educated professors and non-serious students killing time are ubiquitous. Personally, I'd wager the intelligence of a Marine Corps private any day over the average D.C. journalist. Every naval officer I met at the USNA, without exception, seemed brighter than John Kerry, whose "brilliance", after all, has managed to offend millions of voters on the eve of a pivotal election. If the Democrats lose, it will be almost painful to watch the recriminations against Kerry fly.

(4) This is not the first, but third, time he has denigrated soldiers in the middle of a war-and there is a systematic theme: John Kerry's assumed superior morality allows him to pass judgment from on high about supposedly lesser folk who become tools of a suspect military: thus we go from limb-loppers and Genghis' hordes to terrorists to dead-beats. The only constant is that the haughtiness is always delivered in the same sanctimonious, self-righteous, and patronizing tone.

(5) The mea culpa that Democrats are blaming the war and not the warriors is laughable after Sens. Durbin, Kennedy, and Kerry have collectively compared American soldiers to Nazis, Pol Pot's killers, Stalinists, terrorists, and Baathists.

(6) The problem is that Kerry is not just a senator, but the most recent presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, and thus in some sense, especially given the diminution of Howard Dean, the megaphone of the entire party.

(7) His pathetic clarification, as he blamed everyone from Tony Snow to Rush Limbaugh, displayed the same Al Gore derangement syndrome, and thus raises a larger question: what is it about George Bush that seems to reduce once sober and experienced liberal pros to infantile ranting?

(8 ) And why is the supposedly lame Bush so careful in speech, and the self-acclaimed geniuses like a Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, or Howard Dean serially spouting ever more stupidities? For all the Democrats' criticism of George Bush, I can't think of a modern President who has so infrequently put his foot in his public mouth, and, by the same token, can't think of any opposition that on the eve of elections seems to have an almost pathological death wish.

The Democrats should use this occasion to have an autopsy of Kerryism, or this strange new tony liberalism, that has turned noblisse oblige on its head. It used to be that millionaire FDRs and JFKs felt sympathy for those of the lower classes and wished to ensure that the hoi polloi had some shot at the American dream. But today's elite liberals-a Howard Dean, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, George Soros, Ted Turner-love the high life and playact at being leftists simply because they are already insulated from the effects of their own nostrums that always come at someone poorer's expense while providing them some sort of psychological relief from guilt. Poor Harry Truman must be turning over in his grave-from bourbon, cigars, and poker to wind-surfing and L.L. Bean costume of the day says it all.

NRO

re: Seriously? [Mario Loyola]

Kathryn, NPR's Morning Edition is leading with the Kerry story -- and without spin -- which is terrible for Kerry. It also quotes Bush as demanding an apology -- which I predict will emerge soon from the mouth of the Beacon Hill Aristo-Slacker King himself. And the way NPR has the story makes it obvious that the clarification in his remedial statement ("botched joke") is false.

Anyone can see what he meant: Soldiers are in Iraq because they are driven there by economic necessity and lack of opportunity (not because they believe in the mission) which of course is a standard talking point of the anti-war Moveon types. I am sure it would not take long to dig up similar statements by Howard Dean.

If Kerry remains true to form, he will have 70 crisis cell-phone conversations about this with advisers, Clinton aides, and family relations, until deciding -- on November 5 or 6 -- to deliver his apology, thereby putting the whole story back in the headlines at the precise moment that nobody cares anymore.

Thank God for John Kerry, who may just have gifted the GOP two elections in a row -- a great achievement for someone whose Yale GPA was lower than Dubya's.

NRO
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted the video from veterans from this page on my page at HRP

http://hangrightpolitics.com/2006/11/01/more-on-the-kerry-kartoons%e2%84%a2/

Please go there and read and comment.

John Francois Kerry (d) France is a steaming pile of ****
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: "Stick it in Johnny Boy...You're Done!" Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just giddy, but perhaps we should start a new mail in campaign....

Send a fork to the address below with the message:

"Stick it in Johnny Boy...You're Done!"

Friends of John Kerry, Inc.
511 C St NE
Washington, DC 20002

or perhaps we could do bottles of mouthwash to take the taste of shoe leather out of his mouth?

Cheers! Smith- USN '94-03
Tall Texan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: A note to History. Reply with quote

Just saw Lt. Kerry get shot in the back by George Stupidolopuss of ABC newsless, Clinton's little toadie was on the ABC morning talking head show, he could not even look at the camera the whole time of the interview with the T&A talking head bar hop, and then he pulled the trigger,,,,,,

"THERE WAS A FLURRY OF CALLS YESTERDAY AND JOHN IS GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND BENCH HIMSELF"

Yo, George,, not on in my U.S. Senate, not on the U.S. Goverments payroll and on the bench, you evil little commies buy him a ticket to France and he can sit on a commie made bench in France were he belongs.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, I would love to see Kerry debate this REAL MAN, Don Bendell.
From a commenter at Stratasphere:
Quote:
I ran across this post on another blog and thought it deserved repeating here:

From a friend of mine sent to our News Letter -
News & Views for publication. Not only was Don a Green Beret in Vietnam, but now hos first son has earned his Green Beret and his second son is enduring honorable pain to earn his.

Please, if you can, help make Don’s wish to debate Kerry come to life.

An Open Letter To Hanoi John Kerry

Dear Senator Kerry;

On your website www.johnkerry.com you closed your recent attack on the Administration with “Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they’re afraid to debate real men. And this time it won’t work because we’re going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq.”

Further, you wrote: “It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.”

Mr. Senator; I wore the uniform of our country in Vietnam, as well as the Green Beret that I earned, and I am a Republican hack, and will gladly debate you anywhere, anytime, anyplace. To me, you are a despicable, liar, coward, and traitor. You asked one person in the audience during the 2004 Presidential race if he was questioning your patriotism. I am. You are all about “Me,” and have never been about “We.”

How dare you write: “afraid to debate real men.” You have no clue what it is like to be a real man. You are simply a Gigolo in a Brooks Brothers suit, who dated the Hollywood elite until you finally landed a cash cow. You’re a male whore, Senator, and every move you have made since you were a naval reserve officer (who consorted with the enemy during war in 1972 in Paris ) has been on the backs and lives of others. The doctor who, using tweezers, removed the tiny steel sliver from your skin for one of your Purple Hearts, compared the wound to being less severe than “the ***** of a rose thorn.” And where did the shrapnel come from, Kerry? You shooting your own M79 grenade round too close at some rocks and getting a blow-back. You got another for embedding rice in your ass with your own grenade blowing up a pile of rice. By your standards, I qualified for 2 dozen Purple Hearts in Vietnam , but my sense of self-worth as a “real man” would never let me consider denigrating the medal in such a manner. As chairman of the host committee of the Senate, you killed HR1633, the Vietnam Human Rights Act which had passed in the House with over 100 votes and only 1 dissenting vote. While you let this bill die in committee, more innocent Montagnards, Cham, and some Buddhists sects in Vietnam were tortured, executed, and falsely accused and imprisoned in Vietnam, while your assets in your blind trusts continued to make more money for you in Hanoi. You know, Senator, like that 1 billion dollar deep sea port deal your first cousin C. Stewart Forbes made with Hanoi back in 1992, while you quashed 42,000 pieces of evidence about American MIA/POW’s as Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on MIA/POW Affairs, which I testified for. Tell, me Senator, wasn’t that same cousin also the Administrator of your blind trusts? I had friends, Senator, who were POW’s who were tortured listening to your anti-war rhetoric, all so you could gain political office some day. When the Swift Boat Veterans and POW’s for the Truth publicly-exposed your phony lying sorry ass, how did you respond? Even though you are the wealthiest member of Congress (Thanks Terreza), you started a publicly-funded legal fund, so you could file suit against a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, and a large group of noble, decorated Vietnam veterans. Your brothers in arms, right? You called our soldiers in Iraq “terrorists” and one of them was my son? You labeled my fellow Vietnam veterans and me as loose cannons and the misfits of American society with your words and antics, as a self-created war hero turned pacifist, all for political expedience, yours. We unfairly suffered for decades while you selfishly grew your career, fertilizing it with the blood of real heroes, Senator.

You’re a real piece of work, John Kerry. And you want to be my President? Commander in chief of my offspring? I will debate you, argue with you face-to-face, or you can simply file suit against me, too. Please do. I would love to get you on the stand.

By the way, one last question, back during the good old Jimmy Carter amnesty for draft dodger days, wasn’t Senator John Warner Secretary of the Navy? You know, someone who might sign a newer, nicer more politically-correct discharge instead of an undesirable discharge. Now let’s fast forward to 2004. If you were the Democratic candidate for President, why was Senator Warner, a longtime Republican on your short list for your Secretary of Defense? Sure helped him develop amnesia about signing discharges, didn’t it?

Anytime, anywhere, Senator.

De Oppresso Liber,

Don Bendell

Bendell Enterprises PO Box 276
Canon City, Colorado 81215-0276

Isaiah 6:8

Please visit: www.donbendell.com

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhh....in addtition to the righteous outrage of the American Service Member, the Democrat Vultures are circling....Allow me to predict....

Johnny Boy's "career" will be

blown up, randomly shot at by talking heads, and otherwise razed in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan.....

....to borrow the phrasing of another Traitor....ain't it a b*tch when the chickens come home to roost?

Life's Too Sweet
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: