SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry: Dead But Too Dumb To Lie Down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: John Kerry: Dead But Too Dumb To Lie Down Reply with quote

Quote:
John Kerry: Dead But Too Dumb To Lie Down
Recently, I was re-reading one of P.J. O’Rourke’s books, and this happened to be while John Kerry was on Larry King Live. As Kerry was trying to dig his way out of a hole with such vigor that he was about to reach China, I ran across the chapter title, “Commies: Dead but too dumb to lie down.”

I looked up at John Francois Kerry, and it was as if the gods of fortuitous timing were with me that evening. The chapter title, most of it anyway, was the perfect description of what has become of John Kerry’s presidential aspirations.

The next election is a little less than two years away, and I have no idea who the nominees will be. I do know who they won’t be, though. One thing is certain: John Kerry will not be among the finalists for the Democrat nomination.

Kerry is still assessing the impact of his “botched joke” on his ‘08 prospects, as he was doing that night on the Larry King show. This is like Michael Richards assessing the impact of his botched rant on his chances to be president of the NAACP – It wasn’t going to happen anyway. Sorry, John.

Years ago, it all seemed so promising for Kerry, and then…

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/12/02/john-kerry-dead-but-too-dumb-to-lie-down/

Seems like a fairly good assessment of Lurch.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: John Kerry: Dead But Too Dumb To Lie Down Reply with quote

Quote:
The chapter title, most of it anyway, was the perfect description of what has become of John Kerry’s presidential aspirations.

Au contraire. His "aspirations" are as strong as they've ever been...perhaps even at their strongest...and it makes his inability to take another grab at the brass ring all that much sweeter. Wink

I think he meant to say Kerry's prospects...which are approaching negative integers. Laughing
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno why, after reading the above, I can't get this picture out of my mind Wink :

[credits to Potlatch @ freeper]

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: