SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gaza gunmen kill school children"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: "Gaza gunmen kill school children" Reply with quote

And now they form the circular firing squads. The culture of the middle east is a blight upon this planet.

As ye sow...

Quote:
Palestinian Schools: Breeding Grounds for Hate
By John Perazzo
FrontPageMagazine.com | April 10, 2002

Palestinian textbooks glorify jihad and martyrdom...even children's poems are laced with calls to war. Fifth-graders memorize such lines as, "I shall take my soul in my hand and hurl it into the abyss of death." Sixth-graders read a story glorifying a young boy who is raised with "the love of jihad flowing through his veins and filling every fiber of his being"; a boy who experiences his greatest "joy" when he sees "the enemy lying dead" or "fleeing for their lives."

A fourth-grade religion book reads, "The Jews are enemies to the prophets and believers." According to an eighth-grade text, "Mankind has suffered from the yoke of racism at all times, because Satan has made their evil deeds seem beautiful...Such people are the Jews." In a book used by sixteen-year-olds, the Nazi Holocaust is depicted as a response to the Jewish people’s "greed and religious fanaticism." Still another volume suggests, "Perhaps Allah brought the Jews to our land, so their death would take place here, as it did in their wars with the Romans."

During a recent visit to a school for Palestinian girls, Yasser Arafat himself told the students of the glorious exploits of two female terrorists, Abir Wahidi and Dalal Magrabi; the latter not only participated in a deadly bus attack against Israelis, but further distinguished herself by snatching a Jewish baby from its mother and hurling it into the already burning bus.

FrontPageMag - cont'd

so shall ye reap...

Quote:
Gaza gunmen kill school children
Gunmen in Gaza City have shot dead the three sons of an intelligence chief linked to the Palestinian party Fatah.

The car was reportedly hit by more than 70 bullets

<snip>

The boys' father was named as Baha Balousheh, who led a crackdown on the now-ruling Hamas movement 10 years ago.

The BBC's Alan Johnston in Gaza says the motive is unclear but Mr Balousheh's position means he would have made many enemies.

A funeral procession for the children was held at midday, with thousands of people marching through the streets, including hundreds of pro-Fatah security officers, many of whom fired into the air.

"I have no words. Words stop at the extent of this crime," said Mr Balousheh who was not travelling in the car at the time.

"I am a father who has lost his children... This crime is a part of the terrorism which continues on Palestinian streets."

BBC News - cont'd
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I read about Hamas and Fatah going at it a singular thought comes into mind. Leftists everywhere crying "why can't you get along, it’s America you hate, not each other"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: