SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kesler: The Flip Flopper Calls For Imus To Flip Flop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Kesler: The Flip Flopper Calls For Imus To Flip Flop Reply with quote

As was suspected, Kerry's seemingly insatiable appetite for media attention and continued "gravitas" might bespeak a Kerry sense of senate seat vulnerability. As long as we're hoping for that white knight in Massachusetts GOP garb to ride in, I'm gonna go for the gold and hope there just might be a Massachusetts Democrat willing to give Kerry a run for his money. I know, I know...but such is the stuff that dreams are made of.

At any rate, from Bruce Kesler, some rather remarkable poll results.

From the "Suffolk survey" to God's ear...(emphasis mine)

Quote:
The Flip Flopper Calls For Imus To Flip Flop
April 20, 2007

John Kerry’s advice for Imus to redeem himself:
    When asked by Dominic Carter if he would appear again on a Don Imus Show, Kerry gave an affirmative answer, provided the show wouldn’t be “the same old the same old.”

“It would depend on what the context of the show was obviously,” Kerry said. “If he goes back to doing the same old same old I’d have trouble doing that, but if it’s a different show and he says it’s going to be different sure.”
What’s up?

Well, it seems that Kerry faces his Massachusetts constituents in 2008, with a large proportion of regular folks -- many such of Imus’ listeners enjoy his style and Imus is a Kerry supporter – and Kerry may face trouble with Massachusetts voters.

According to the Suffolk survey, which has been accurate before:
    Kerry, who has said he’s running for re-election instead of president again in 2008, isn’t exactly being welcomed back with open arms, according to the 7News-Suffolk survey. Only 37 percent of 400 voters polled said Kerry deserves re-election; 56 percent said it’s time for someone else.
Kerry’s best hopes: That the Republicans in Massachusetts can’t find someone more dynamic, which may even be possible for a weak Republican party; That a Kerry opponent can’t top his millions cubbyholed from 2004 and doesn’t have a centimillionaire wife; That Massachusetts voters have no self-respect.

The only thing that Kerry has ever been definite about is himself. All other things are “nuanced” subjects for either expediency, evasion, excuse, exaggeration or escape.

I hope Imus gets to do one more show, and Kerry is his guest. Imus should have real fun.

Though a Kerry supporter in 2004, even Imus’ reaction to Kerry’s “nuances” was incredulous:
    Mr. Imus seemed to agree. "I was just back in my office banging my head on the jukebox," Mr. Imus said. "This is my candidate, and ... I don't know what he's talking about."
Seems many voters in Massachusetts may, and are tired of hearing about what Kerry would/wouldn’t do or be or say to exalt himself.

Democracy Project
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir? *dragging the toe of muh boot in the dirt*....Is target practice soon? Think I remember double tap.....lol
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The junior senator from Taxachussetts is a lightweight next to Imus. I'd like to see Imus sell his ranch, move to Taxachussetts and run against sKerry!

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: