SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Edwards: Support The Troops. End The War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Edwards: Support The Troops. End The War Reply with quote

That is the title of a new web site erected by John Edwards for President

Within the site, under the banner "Reclaiming Patriotism," appears the following,

Quote:
Get vocal. Buy a bunch of poster-board and markers. At a picnic or with family and friends, make signs that say “SUPPORT THE TROOPS - END THE WAR.” Bring them to your local Memorial Day parade. Then take a digital photo of yourself and your family or friends holding up the poster and tell us about it. We’ll include it in a “Democracy Photo Album” on our site.

How much lower than these people get? Evil or Very Mad Mad

You can view his site through my blog (I don't want to link it here and give them hits) Support the Troops, End The War
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Edwards: Support The Troops. End The War Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
That is the title of a new web site erected by John Edwards for President

Within the site, under the banner "Reclaiming Patriotism," appears the following,

Quote:
Get vocal. Buy a bunch of poster-board and markers. At a picnic or with family and friends, make signs that say “SUPPORT THE TROOPS - END THE WAR.” Bring them to your local Memorial Day parade. Then take a digital photo of yourself and your family or friends holding up the poster and tell us about it. We’ll include it in a “Democracy Photo Album” on our site.

How much lower than these people get? Evil or Very Mad Mad [/color][/url]

Lew, it is my opinion that there is no limit to how low they will go as long as the end result is in their favor. All that matters to them is that they win and they get control back.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Edwards: Support The Troops. End The War Reply with quote

Quote:

Lew, it is my opinion that there is no limit to how low they will go as long as the end result is in their favor. All that matters to them is that they win and they get control back.

That is the same conclusion which I have reached. They will do whatever is necessary to regain power. Unfortunatly, they have already gotten control of the schools, universities, and most of the mainstream media, so the masses are receiving their brand of indoctrination from kindergarten on up to voting age.
"A lie repeated often enough and loudly enough....etc."
I fear for the future of my country.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any care to voice their opinion to him yourselves, he can be contacted through his campaign site, http://johnedwards.com/about/contact/form/
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our armed forces are not conscripted. They are volunteers who are PROUD of their mission.

So according to Edwards, we support the troops by telling them their valiant mission is in vain?

What a POS!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
Our armed forces are not conscripted. They are volunteers who are PROUD of their mission.

So according to Edwards, we support the troops by telling them their valiant mission is in vain?

What a POS!!

If anything, he is lower than a POS. But I am not sure exactly where or how to rank him and others like him.

Slimey something or what??
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put 'em all (cut & runners,ect,ect,ect) under the classification of "non-classifable". There's nothing in my vocabulary to describe 'em either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: