SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Color Cop" Utility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: "Color Cop" Utility Reply with quote

Have you ever viewed a color scheme that impressed you and you'd like to use on your own web presentations?

I recently had the good fortune to stumble upon a neat (and free) little graphics utility called "Color Cop". For those of us who occasionally dabble in graphics and inevitably venture into "Hex codes" for html color, this is a fun-to-use utility. In fact, shortly after I started playing with this, I discovered that "Hex codes" can also be used to generate ANY color for text in this BBCode based forum, so you're not strictly limited to the available BBCode pallette.

Want something in "Desert Camo" for example? Here's how. Find an appropriate color from a photo using "Color Cop" then post as follows...

Code:
[color=#D4C68D]"Desert Camo"[/color]

Have fun Wink
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's downright handy. Tanks #1.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: