SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm putting my money...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: I'm putting my money... Reply with quote

...where his mouth is. Sen. Jim Inhofe's outspoken leadership on the exposure of the "Global Warmism" scam alone qualifies him for my financial support.

Please consider supporting him in his efforts to retain his seat in '08...

Quote:
Jim Inhofe
United States Senate

Together, we did it! The Secure Borders Now petition gathered and delivered over 90,000 signatures to the United States Senate. Your voices were heard and the amnesty bill was defeated!

I don't think it will come as a surprise to you, but the Democrats are none too pleased with me. The bill was a cornerstone of their liberal agenda and they don't appreciate how you and I used this petition to expose the American public's true opposition to the amnesty bill.

Click here to watch a short video message about the challenges ahead in 2008. Especially now, not a day goes by in Washington when I don't hear about their latest efforts to get me out of the Senate. I already have two potential opponents lined up to challenge me, and the Democrat leadership is promising to flood Oklahoma with hundreds of thousands of liberal special interest dollars.

Will you please click here to watch my short video message and then consider making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or whatever you can afford to my reelection campaign? It will prove to the Democrats that listening to the American people is not a losing proposition. And it will allow me to continue fighting for common sense solutions to our nation's most pressing issues.

Over the past 12 years, I've created a bit of a reputation for myself in the Senate. I've been an outspoken voice for conservatives both in my state and across the country. That's often made me a thorn in the side of the Democrats, but now that they're in the majority they see my seat as a prime target. Democrats have painted a big red bull's eye on Oklahoma because they believe the seat is finally within reach.

Your contribution of $100, $50, $25, or whatever you can afford will make a big difference in my campaign. Your support will go a long way to ensuring I can build the extensive grassroots organization I'm going to need to fend-off any challenger.

Thank you again for your efforts to help defeat the Senate amnesty bill and for sharing my belief that securing our borders should be our top priority as a nation. The pro-amnesty politicians lost this round, but the fight is far from over. I pledge to remain vigilant and keep you up to date with the latest information I'm hearing from Washington on immigration reform.

Your friend,

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: