SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Isn't This Everywhere?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Why Isn't This Everywhere? Reply with quote

I'm a Republican...a Bush backer...though it would be easy to come aboard and claim to be an Independent or "enlightened" Democrat.

Though I haven't been completely happy with all of the President's policies and choices over the last 3+ years, I have always chosen to believe he is a decent and honest man.

Unfortunately for all of us, Sept. 11 changed everything, but rather than hold President Bush or Clinton responsible, I choose to focus blame those who actually planned and carried out those horrible acts.

These things being said, I am appalled about what I am reading and hearing about John Kerry's post and wartime history. I'm totally convinced what I am seeing and hearing is true. If not, I think Kerry and the DNC would be all over these guys (legally speaking) and shut this place down. The lack of response from Kerry himself only leads to the credibility of what is being recounted.

My questions are simple; where is the mainstream media on this subject? Where are Katy Couric and Tom Brokaw drilling John Kerry and asking him to explain himself and these accusations?

Can anyone imagine the free-for-all if the accusations, these facts were centered on President Bush?

I honestly don't understand. How can we convince the CNNs the ABCs etc. to hold John Kerry responsible for answering these horrifying and scandalous recounts of history from what appears to he very credible and sincere men?

This is frightening and surreal to say the least.
dansch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS the $20,000,000 question. This thing has Pullizer written all over it, and where are the bird-dog reporters? Someone has them on a very short leash.

Even if the Swift Vets are lying and this is a massive conspiracy (like I believe that), isn't that in itself a huge story? They'd be touting it as proof of Hillary's vaunted Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. (The problem with that theory, of course, is the presence of some of the left wing in the middle, but , hey, it still makes for great copy!)

I am not counting on the mainstream media in this, and I don't thing the Swift Vets are either. They do seem to have a plan, and they appear to be executing it rather well.

The only thing I can see that could derail it is Kerry's release of his full military records. I said "could," not would. The difference is in what is actually in those records.

I doubt we'll see them. What we see here would explain that.

God Bless America. May Truth rise victorious!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My questions are simple; where is the mainstream media on this subject? Where are Katy Couric and Tom Brokaw drilling John Kerry and asking him to explain himself and these accusations?

You have answered your own question. Each you list is part of leftstream America. If they report fair and balanced, their boy loses and Democrats don't regain power.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swctexas...

While I could easily give you 3 or 4 paragraphs on media bias, let me suggest another reason.

Perhaps, more than any other institution, it is the abysmal failure of the fourth estate to critically examine the house of cards that is John Forbes Kerry and to, subsequently, properly inform the American population.

SBVFT is pointing at the elephant standing in the middle of the room, and recognition of that pachyderm is a tacit admission of their own ineptness.

The reality of Kerry is a pill that they won't easily swallow.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all about the money. The media including Fox wants a close race. Once Bush gets into a double didget lead ratings will fall as people get back to their non political every day lives. The media does not want to miss out on all the big bucks from politicle adds.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed Fox has repeatedly announced their poll results from mid last week as beeing "too close to call"
Those polls cant possibly be accurate.
While Kerry was on his way to Flagstaff last night the reporter here said he made a unplanned stop because anywhere from 5 - 1000 people were lined along the RR to see Kerry. Well wich is it 5 or 1000 clearly any one would know the difference or is that a secret media code for 5? Confused
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The liberal media does not think that American's are smart enough to decipher the truth from fiction...they would rather do it for us. Insteand of reporting the news they slant it. If John Kerry has nothing to hide then why is he sending threatening letters to TV stations? Hiring laywers? Why doesn't he come face to face with these men?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partly truth and partly fiction,
Just a walking contradiction.

And who wrote the lyric for JFngK?

and another thing:

"Fng" doesn't mean what most might think! It is extremely important that we are politically correct if not morally correct when dealing with the barking moonbats on the left.

It means "Fraudulent Narcissistic Guy" Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: