SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Email, "Swiftboating."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Kerry Email, "Swiftboating." Reply with quote

He just won't stop.

Quote:
Swiftboating
Standard Header|Full Message View
John Kerry <info@barackobama.com>
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:27:34 PM
To:lewwaters@i'llnevertell.com
Cc:

Dear Friend,

I support Barack Obama because he doesn't seek to perfect the politics of Swiftboating -- he seeks to end it.

This is personal for me, and for a whole lot of Americans who lived through the 2004 election.

As a veteran, it disgusts me that the Swift Boats we loved while we were in uniform on the Mekong Delta have been rendered, in Karl Rove's twisted politics, an ugly verb meaning to lie about someone's character just to win an election. But as someone who cares about winning this election and changing the country I love, I know it's not enough to complain about a past we can't change when our challenge is to win the future -- which is why we must stop the Swiftboating, stop the push-polling, stop the front groups, and stop the email chain smears.

The truth matters, but how you fight the lies matters even more. We must be determined never again to lose any election to a lie.

This year, the attacks are already starting. Some of you may have heard about the disgusting lies about Barack Obama that are being circulated by email. These attacks smear Barack's Christian faith and deep patriotism, and they distort his record of more than two decades of public service. They are nothing short of "Swiftboat" style anonymous attacks.

These are the same tactics the right has used again and again, and as we've learned, these attacks, no matter how bogus, can spread and take root if they go unchecked.

But not this time -- we're fighting back.

And when I say "we," I mean that literally. I know Barack is committed to fighting every smear every time. He'll fight hard and stand up for the truth. But he can't do it alone.

We need you to email the truth to your address books. Print it out and post it at work. Talk to your neighbors. Call your local radio station. Write a letter to the editor. If lies can be spread virally, let's prove to the cynics that the truth can be every bit as persuasive as it is powerful.

The Obama campaign has created a place where you can find the truth you'll need to push back on these smears and a way to spread the truth to all of your address book.

Take action here:

URL deleted

So when your inbox fills up with trash and the emails of smear and fear, find the facts, and help defeat the lies.

Barack Obama is committed to bringing our country together to meet the challenges we face, but he knows that power gives up nothing without a struggle -- and to win the chance to change America, we must first defeat the hateful tactics that have been used to tear us apart for too long.

With your help, we can turn the page on an era of small, divisive politics -- but only if next time you hear these attacks on Barack, you take action immediately:

URL deleted

The fight is just heating up -- we won't let them steal this election with lies and distortions.

Thank you,

John Kerry

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But not this time -- we're fighting back.

No Jean Fraud, YOU'RE pandering for a seat at the table...as always.

Quote:
With the Swifvets help, we turned the page on an era of small, divisive politics and politicians...

Fixed.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skerrry, who by the way is in wiki as the definition of L O S E R , certainly will never get over the loss of his beloved sugar plumbed presidency

Hope that's an omen for Obama , that he's got loser sKerry on his side
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another piece by Kerry.
Could there have ever been a bigger horse's arse than this man?
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That someone can write all that liberal Pap, proves that this country has a long way to go before it returns to a 'freedom loving, liberty defending, independent, Republic, 'for which it stands', One Nation, Under God.......................................
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Commie Johnnie's last thoughts are before he goes beddy bye at night. ( I was swiftboated) (swifties)

I was also thinking what crosses his mind as he awakes in the morning before breaky ?...( I was swiftboated) (swiftees lied)

and when he opens his closet ? oh don't forget lunch ?

well I guess to be fair lots of liberals are talking & thinking & writing about swifty's.

regardless of how they use the term swiftboat the bottom line is this, thier minds have been forever penetrated.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Swift Boat style anonymous attacks" my ass.

The Swifties let everyone know who they were, and why Jean Francois Kerry is a commie traitor scuzzball.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: