SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftboat Vets are Liars etc and other BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GerryRM3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent a copy via E Mail to the Manchester Union Leader in Manchester, NH. Its probably one of the biggest newspapers in this state.
It will be interesting to see if they pick it up and what if anything they do with it.
Gerry Surette RM3
Uss Davis DD937
1966-1967
WWW.USSLibertyinquiry.com
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just enabled my e-mail as well. I pray he/they send me something.
I think they will learn very quickly that they would rather french kiss an aligator than mess with angry vets. Evil or Very Mad

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
joppa
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an e-mail from some group called Patroitic veterans for truth and forwarded it to your group. Now your group is contacting me with e-mails somehow thinking I originated that e-mail. Please clear up this mixup, thanks
joppa
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look some members of your group are e-mailing me as if I was the one who sent the e-mail describing SwiftBoats Vets as being dshonest and liars. I got that e-mail yesterday from that group and just forwarded it to your group. Correct this issue.
GerryRM3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joppa,
I might have been one of em. Sorry if I was.
Why don't you send an E to the same addresses just saying that and
that should clear the problem.
joppa
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an e-mail I got from some guy named John Jacoby. In addition I watched Bill Oreilly last night and he was very luckwarm about the truthfullness of the SwiftBoatVeteransFor Truth. I apperars Fox news is staying away from this issue with the exeption of Sean Hannityand talk radio.

FACT CHECK: Swift Boat Veterans for Bush

AD TITLE: "SwiftBoat" - - DATE: 8/5/04

(Removed the enormous contents of this email. Joppa, please just ignore any such emails you get. Thanks, EJ)
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacoby is the same guy that started the other email. I think his other web site got shut down so he started another one. I don't want to knock McCain or anything but I don't think he served in Swiftboats. Also McCain had very few missions off the "Big O" before he was shot down. McCain was made famous by the media because his father was a high ranking admiral during Vietnam.

This Lt. that Kerry picked up is actually not much of an eyewitness when you really think about it. He could not see anything that was going on since he was either underwater or trying to swim. The other boats that were there and stayed with the damaged boat could see everything. Kerry's boat had left and came back. I would put my bets on the boats that stayed there and pulled three other men out of the water as better witnesses as to what actually happened.

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="joppa"] I apperars Fox news is staying away from this issue with the exeption of Sean Hannityand talk radio.
[quote]

You must not be watching the same Fox News channel I am.

Brit Hume has been all over it the last two nights along with his field correspondent...his name slips my mind right now. The beltway boys have discussed it the last 2 nights.

Where you been, Joppa? Napping during the news? Wink
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Cameron - Campaign Carl - really NAILED the Kerry campaign, today!
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy,

Tell us how.

CO
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh by the way, now our little friend is John Smith now.

CO
Ralph H. Todd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I recently sent a small contribution to Swiftvets to help support their efforts to get what they consider to be the truth out on J. Kerry and his tour of duty in VietNam. I received personal threats and subject to incoherent rantings about being a coward, a non veteran, Nazi etc.
Unlike the Swiftboat vets, I served years earlier in the Korean Conflict and like most Americans, including Senator McCain did not serve with Kerry during his 4 months on the swift boat. My interest as a veteran is simple. At the time Kerry was pursuing antiwar activity I was pursuing a Ph.D. degree (thanks to the G.I. Bill) and to this day I have seered in my mind (like Kerry about his time in Cambodia) this young man leading the antiwar protests and testifying before the U.S. Senate spelling out war atrocities, if true made one ashamed to be a veteran and if untrue were efforts to undermine and discredit the U.S.A. It is my hope that SwiftVets do not waiver under the pressure of those who want 1st Amendment rights unless its for those who disagree with them. I urge all like thinking vets make contributions to this group. They deserve our support first as veterans who feel betrayed and as Americans who want better for our country.
VNVet-PBRBob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: GO TO AOL NEWS MESSAGE BOARDS AND POST A REPLY!!! Reply with quote

AOL has a Message Board for each daily news report. The boards are kept alive by saving them.

I have posted a topic which explained the Swift Boat crews and how they know each other so well.

Go to the news about Bush or Iraq and you will find "SwiftVets Sink" topics by left wing Democrates posting the garbage from the Boston media.

I try to keep the reply going to hit the truth and get many emails back from them. I get 50% from people interested about the actucal events and Kerry. The other 50% are very nasty. I always keep the high road and do not get into name calling.

More River Boat Vets and Swift Boat crews should log onto the AOL message Boards. I think there is a few people who are looking for answers.

Thanks,
PBR-Bob
joppa
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have watched and listened to all the arguments concerning Kerry's tour of duty and I am no closer to the truth than when I started. I have visited many websites including the hideous freerepublic.com in my search for information. I can post many links that favor Kerry's service records but I can post just as many links that oppose what he stands for. Conservative talk radio is the Michael Moore of the right.

"A nation divided cannot stand". We have the left wing and the right wing dominating our media. Personally I find the right wing conservatives more offensive. FreeRepublic for example posted doctored pictures of Kerry and Edwards smooching , they had a homosexual poem and a picture of a bottle of Vasoline. To me be this is the worst kind of personal slurring. The co-author of your book Jerome Corsi frequently posts on the FreeRepublic website and his statements have disgraced him. I would suggest your group distances themselves from this horror of a person.
If Kerry does release his medical records and they prove that your Ad is misleading and is nothing more than a smear campaign then I will vote for Kerry. If his military recortds backs up your claims then I will vote for Bush.

http://www.dailyhowler.com/dh050504.shtml

http://mediamatters.org/items/200408060010

One way for this matter to be resolved is for the military to release all the 201 files for the time period Kerry served in Nam. These files would give exact dates, the people in the area around Kerry and would either prove or disprove your claims against Kerry.
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joppa,

If you think FreeRepublic is hideous, I suggest you check out **. These people should be more to your own likeing. If you do decide to join them make sure and take your own jar of vasoline because you just might need it.

CO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: