SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift Vets - stay on target!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Swift Vets - stay on target! Reply with quote

I think it's very important that the SwiftVet message about the lies that Kerry told about HIS Swift Boat tour in RVN not be diluted by a lot of extraneous items like Kerry's "service" in the VVAW.

It's not that these other items aren't important - because they are very important - in terms of his lack of fitness to serve as Commander in Chief - but when people come to this site they should hear one message - KERRY LIED about his Swift Boat service!
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Swift Vets - stay on target! Reply with quote

air_vet wrote:
I think it's very important that the SwiftVet message about the lies that
Kerry told about HIS Swift Boat tour in RVN not be diluted by a lot of
extraneous items like Kerry's "service" in the VVAW.

They are both important and will be adressed separately. Patience.

Kerry's activities after he returned from Vietnam are the more serious

And have much more political relevance concerning his Presidential bid

1. Meeting, corroborating, aiding and abetting an enemy of the United States

2 Spreading the enemy's propaganda concerning widespread attrocities

3. Advocating the enemy's eight point demand for "unilateral withdrawal"

4. The resulting loss of thousands (millions) of lives in SEA as a result.

5. His continued support of that enemy by blocking related bills in congress

All the above earn him a tribute in the Ho Chi Minh City War Crimes Museum.

................. Buy the book. Read the truths. Spread the word ..................

................... These are not opinions but documented facts ......................

Last edited by rbshirley on Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Swift Vets - stay on target! Reply with quote

rbshirley wrote:
They are both important and will be adressed separately. Patience.

Kerry's activities after he returned from Vietnam are the more serious

And have much more political relevance concerning his Presidential bid

I certainly agree. My point was that people come to these forums to hear particularly about Kerry's Swift Boat "experience".

I've spent a lot of time reading the messages on the forums but haven't made an earlier contribution because I wasn't part of the Swift Boat "experience".

I was stationed in SEA from Dec 66 to Jan 68 and spent about 80 days TDY on the ground in-country, but as an AF officer I had things a lot better than most of you guys. You all have my most sincere respect!

When I got off active duty in 69 I went back to graduate school at a large mid-western university that was a hotbed of VVAW demonstrations. I tried to have reasonable discussions with a few of them, but it was impossible - their general attitude was "we don't believe in war and we'll kill you if you don't agree with us".

A network TV crew came in to cover one of their demonstrations and I challenged the lead reporter as to why they were there. He said they were there to report the news. I told him I had been at the location prior to their arrival and nothing was going on - the event started when they arrived and so I didn't consider it "news". He ignored me. The lesson here is that the VVAW and the like learned early-on how to control and manipulate the media coverage with lies - and it continues to do so today.

Maybe the forum need an additional discussion area to discuss Kerry's post-Vietnam behavior to avoid diluting the Swift Boat message.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Swift Vets - stay on target! Reply with quote

air_vet wrote:

Maybe the forum need an additional discussion area to discuss Kerry's post-Vietnam behavior to avoid diluting the Swift Boat message.

Admin note:

This forum is a "work-in-progress" and we appreciate your input and participation. May I suggest that you forward any complaints/observations/suggestions to either the administrators or the forum moderators via Private Message. Suggestions such as yours might well be overlooked within the forum itself.

Welcome Aboard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: