SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift Vets and POWs for Truth Formally Disbands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Swift Vets and POWs for Truth Formally Disbands Reply with quote

The following notice was recently posted on the entry page and the "Latest News" section of Swiftvets.com...

Quote:
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth has formally disbanded and ceased all operations as of May 31, 2008. SwiftVets.com will continue to be maintained, for historical purposes only, by New American Media Online Services (NAMOS).

While this serves as an official notice that Swift Vets and POWs for Truth no longer functions as an organization, for those concerned about the fate of both the main website and forum, this should be welcome news.

Both will be maintained for the forseeable future, and we owe a debt of gratitude to New American Media Online Services for their foresight and commitment to preserving this historical record of enormous achievement by one of the most effective grassroot movements in American political history, Swift Vets and POWs for Truth.

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be another reason why Kerry and his "BOB" suddenly decided to crawl out from under their rock and go after Pickens now.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The group may have disbanded and ceased all operations, but the left a good lesson for all America. Common people can stand up to the power elite and make change, or defeat unfit candidates who have the favor of the media.

I have been disheartened many times and people call on the Swifties to regroup and take a stand, when it is they who should be taking the stand along with their friends.

I would also like to express my appreciation for New American Media Online Services keeping the site going. My involvement on this forum has been and continues to be one of the proudest things I have done.
Tom2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, SVPT was the greatest effort and web site in the history of the American internet. What could have been more noble and more valuable to the safety of the planet? Thinking about a world without this effort in '04 brings a shudder. The SVPT did its job and did it well. Mission accomplished, so to speak. I'm happy to see the plan to keep this as a museum but I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth about Silky Poodle. He's just the consummate anti-American and with no conscience, there's nothing to make him come clean. Too bad he didn't fold his tent too. The nation owes more thanks to this effort than will be offered but it's enough to know the good guys won. thx.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Here, here Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: