SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veterans deserting Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: is this a childrens site? Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
...newyorktimes.com, cnn.com. Use reliable info, not propaganda.

Hmmm... the newspaper that admitted to having fiction posted as news and the network that brought us Tailwind...

Reliable info, huh? Laughing
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Two alleged 'people' have been abusing my names recently, although I've won back one of them. The other is still in the doghouse, with a man not fit to lick the boots of Americas dog-soldiers.

You give the names "Kerry Dean" class. More power to you and excellent post.

h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: greenhat Reply with quote

and foxnews reports the facts? you're at of your mind. But I'll never give up on you old guys. Let the truth come out! oh yeah what about CSPAN? no comment their huh. You don't like Lou Dobbs or Tim Russert? Or even Chris Mathews, you probably watch that trash scarborough country self proclaimed patriot who never served a day in his life.
h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: also green hat Reply with quote

time magazine owned by the same company is propaganda?
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: al-Qerry me back Reply with quote

Sharps Shooter wrote:

My job, on that island, on the DMZ, was made more difficult and more perilous by a scabrous, diseased spirit named Kerry, whose collaborationist efforts were later PRAISED by General Giap of the North Vietnamese Army, when Giap stated in no uncertain terms that the Tet Offensive had been a terrible, unreplaceable loss to the Communist VietNamese, but people like KERRY had transformed it into an American defeat, with the help of Cronkite and Kennedy.

Here we go with Giap again. Since he "stated in no uncertain terms", perhaps you would like to give us that quote?

Doug
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Kerry, the beloved disciple of General Giap Reply with quote

Oh come on, Doug - he's honored in their museum in HCM city. I'm sure Giap feels he owes a debt to others too, but I'll bet Kerry is at the top of the list. After all, what other Naval Reserve officer was willing to recommend the enemy's surrender terms to the United States Senate? Doug, I honestly think you're trying to minimize Kerry's infamy to retain your honor. Read below and review his Iwo Jima mockery: it can't be done. Also, see below - you're defending a man with no honor, just political ambition. Semper Fi!
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Newbie, who are you calling a newbie! Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Kerry deserted veterans back in 1971 with his lying testimony.

As for this influx of newbies, it appears to me to be a concerted effort to discredit swiftvets since they are getting some notariety. Moveon.org would be my first guess.

I haven't been called a newbie since 1969. What I find amazing about Vietnam War movies is how well dressed the Grunts are. A new set of jungle fatigues was a dead give-away that you were a FNG.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ3 wrote:
Let's see...unethical, uncivil, rude, obnoxious...yep, moveon.org would be my guess too.

heck, by that criteria, it could be trolls from the DU, JFnK.com, the DNC, LOL Laughing
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Navy_Navy_Navy Reply with quote

The actual quote is:

To err is human,
to forgive is divine.
Neither of which is Marine Corps policy.

Now you can be certain of how the Marines I know feel about J.F Kerry. Evil or Very Mad
BillyReyn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: DD 214 Reply with quote

Do I really need to send one somewhere ? Where ? If I've misplaced mine, where do I get a replacement ?
FlyLow
Seaman Apprentice

Location: Texas...where many of us are NOT rich Republicans...but many of us are CONSERVATIVES!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: is this a childrens site? Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
with all the bashing going around and the total blindness to what's really happening in this world, maybe you extreamists should take a break and watch some CSPAN. Contact your Congressman or even the Secretary of the Veterans Administration about our Budget cuts. You are all so blinded, all this hate is what is ruining this country and dividing it. This is one of the reasons the WORLD does hate America. We as a country espcially Vets need to mend. We need to unite our fellow Americans not cowardly divide them with childesh pranks and posts. Please do yoursevles a favor and learn the truth and wake up to what is really going on. Starting by getting off this terrible tyrade bulletins and go learn what's happening in our country. cspan.org, washingtonpost.com, newyorktimes.com, cnn.com. Use reliable info, not propaganda. as Ronald Reagan said " Has the last 4 years bennefited you?"

Can You spell "YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT"? You have had way too much Comunist KoolAid after reading the NYTimes and the other rags you think are "reliable"...go on back to the DU where no one will disagree with you!
tigers tamed, bars emptied, virgins converted, orgies organized.
eliptak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: h3 digital - military??? Reply with quote

I can't believe for a minute that h3digital ever spent a day in the military. I knew guys who were Democrats when I was in the Army, and there are probably many on this site, but this guy is a throw-back to the Wacko Communist thought processes of the 60's and 70's.

If all he does is read the NY Times and watch CNN, no wonder he's confused.
1966-1967
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: H3didital Reply with quote

Yeah old Harry was quite the veteran. On his profile, (that he has since edited) He claimed he was was assigned to the US Army MP Core. I have serious doubts about some of our so called veterans.

George F. Thompson
USAF/REFUELER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: News Conference Reply with quote

Tomorrow here in Madison WI there is a Republican Party of Wisconsin, Vet's for Bush Rally with a news conference. Sadly I fly to Houston, but when I return Wed. I'll send along an update.
Ordie_rat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: is this a childrens site? Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
with all the bashing going around and the total blindness to what's really happening in this world, maybe you extreamists should take a break and watch some CSPAN. Contact your Congressman or even the Secretary of the Veterans Administration about our Budget cuts. You are all so blinded, all this hate is what is ruining this country and dividing it. This is one of the reasons the WORLD does hate America. We as a country espcially Vets need to mend. We need to unite our fellow Americans not cowardly divide them with childesh pranks and posts. Please do yoursevles a favor and learn the truth and wake up to what is really going on. Starting by getting off this terrible tyrade bulletins and go learn what's happening in our country. cspan.org, washingtonpost.com, newyorktimes.com, cnn.com. Use reliable info, not propaganda. as Ronald Reagan said " Has the last 4 years bennefited you?"

I am a "newbie" here who's proudly served this country for 20 years in the US Navy. You want my credentials? VF-33 (1974-1978) , took an 8 year haitus, re-enlisted Dec. 1 1986, NAVET training San Diego (Dec 86- Jan 87), VA-122 FRAMP, VA/VFA-146 (1987-1991), NAVCRUITDISTDEN (1991-1994), USS BOXER (LHD-4) Plankowner (1994-1999), NAVSTKAIRWARCEN also known as TOPGUN (1999-2002).

By reading your post it looks as if you've never seen the inside of a military uniform. And if you have, your just plain stupid for thinking honorable en should support a dishonest ba*tard like Kerry. Or you're a DemocRAT who should be run out of town on a rail. There's an old saying, "Show me a Democrat and I'll show you someone with no brain." You are living proof of that saying. Mr. Green

"The mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." - Thomas Jefferson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: