SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti Christian Acts of Obama Admin needs to be told

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Anti Christian Acts of Obama Admin needs to be told Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you will hear about this if I don't post it here. It was on Fox News and in local media, but probably no where else if not posted for readers online. I Hope it is picked up through alternate media.

After 42 year of an Air Force Fly over the God and Country Family Festival, it is not allowed this year under Obama.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-jul0309-no_flyover.60a08ee.html

"I called him immediately and just said, you know hey we've been doing this for 42 years, we've had flyovers, what is the problem? And he said, well we have looked up your Web site and everything on your Web site seemed to focus on Christianity, ministry booths. And he said, in fact, ma'am it sounds like it focuses on Christianit. And he said, in fact, it would be great to go to, in fact, if I personally, could come I would, but we can't endorse such an endeavor, so they couldn't do the flyover," said Syme.

But do you remember this stamp of approval? Obama's Gay Pride Proclamation?
http://newyorklawschool.typepad.com/leonardlink/2009/06/president-obamas-gay-pride-proclamation.html

Who voted for this administration?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Idaho went handily to McCain with 61.30% of the vote.

'Nuf said.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Quote:
Idaho went handily to McCain with 61.30% of the vote.

'Nuf said.

Not nearly Nuf said.

Yes we bought a pig in a poke when we the Republicans ran McCain. No body wanted what McCain had to offer either. But Obama? I am wondering if those that gave O. a mandate by voting for "change" now realizes what has happened?

We need to be heard in no uncertain terms, and not be given the party line from either side. I am sick of writing a Democrat Senator and getting Obamas argument why I am wrong. I am tired of writing the Republican Senator and getting the yes we agree things are bad. Keep sending us money while we fight for what you are saying. [Poop, or other stronger word that means the same]

Why aren't we in the streets making some Very LOUD NOISE about the way any talk of God or religion in the public arena is stiffled. But non constitutional sexual "rights" are given a place of honor. When Media won't report on the missles a N. Korean twirp is theatening the world with, but a dead, good but strange dancer/entertainer, is honored like a world leader for days and days. No wonder the average person in the US has no idea what the constitution says, who makes law, and how the government breaks down into checks and balances. Scary times. Very frustrating times.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, there are several groups fighting the good fight to preserve religious liberty and Constitutional law. Liberty Council, Thomas Moore Law Center, the American Center for Law and Justice, Landmark Legal Foundation, the Heritage Foundation, Family Research Council, Media Research Center (Newsbusters.org), and several others are very active. Like in any long term war, we just have to keep pounding the enemy every chance we get and pray that reinforcements arrive in time. We have to win the local skirmishes, too, so elections like School Board, City Council, County Commissioner and other offices, Sheriff, District Attorney, Governor, state Representative and State Senator are good places to start. Deny the enemy a place to entrench, and drive him from the places he has taken. We CAN take our country back, but only if we are willing to fight and enlist others to fight with us. They are indoctrinating our own children against us via public schools and movies and TV and music and "pop culture", so don't overlook your responsibilities at home, either. </rant>

Click on the image below and go to the Heritage Foundation site and order copies of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution and pass them out. They are inexpensive, the money helps support the Heritage Foundation, and the recipients will learn our founding documents and MAYBE help us turn the ship of state around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: