SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Obama, Our Troops Are Dying!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Mr. Obama, Our Troops Are Dying! Reply with quote

A You Tube video letter from a Blue Star Mom to Barack Obama.

Mr. Obama, Our Troops Are Dying!
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...sorry, he can't hear you while he's BOWING to the Emperor of Japan and continuing his World Apology tour.....

You KNOW Hirohito was thinking, "I sure wish THIS SUCKER had been President in 1941".

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0128759fd303970c-800wi

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0128759fd303970c-800wi[/img]

(image doesn't want to show here, but I wanted to post the link to it in case the page gets archived)

Drudge has it linked, too.

Last edited by TEWSPilot on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing about the bowing to Japans Emperor, the New York Times seems to have felt it was very innappropriate for Bill Clinton, who did not fully bow.

New York Times

I'm not holding my breath waiting to see any similar comments addressing the current occupant of the Oval Office.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to say, our President does not have what it takes to be Commander in Chief. he is like the other Liberal dems before him, Carter, & Clinton. They rather not make Military decisions. If you read Buzz Paterson's book "Deriliction of Duty" you get the idea that they would rather use the army as a Habitat for humanity & build roads & houses for the poor. NOT to fight.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Obama is bowing to a Hirohito, the rules of engagement he is imposing on the troops read "If you are in a situation where you are under fire from the enemy... if you don't know whether you will any create civilian casualties, if you can withdraw from that situation without firing, then you must do so.”
Basically, the troops have orders to turn tail and run.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama as President is a recipe for disaster.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a God-awful mess Americans have again made of our experiment in Democracy and, like ALL times prior, it is the troops who will pick up the tab.

The revolting narcissism, short-sightedness and stupidity of an electorate so self-absorbed in polishing their patina of "inclusivity" that they would elect this leftist-ideologue to command our troops is staggering and simply nauseating.

Our military have suffered fools at the helm before and have, thus far, managed to endure...patriotism, honor and integrity intact.

But THIS incarnation of "leadership"? I dunno. I . just . don't . know.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the current Emperor's name is Akihito. Hirohito died in 1989.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JN173, good point, which we all recognize. My earlier point was that if Obama had been President during WW II with the attitude he has, the Japanese and Nazis would have won the war. BuffaloJack mentioned Obama bowing to "a Hirohito", a descendant of the WW II Emperor. There are some alive today who think Hirohito should have been executed...I'll leave that assessment to those who suffered under his regime and who had to fight it during that period.

If anyone has any question about the proper protocol President Oh-Bow-ma should have exercised, watch how others greet the Japanese Emperor.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a good thing the AF has more than one 747 to serve as AF-1 as they would not have adequate time for required maintenence chores. He has spent more time travelling than sleeping at home since innaugeration.

That said, he has amply demonstrated on numerous occasions that he has no clue when it comes to protocol, and, apparently neither does anyone else on staff.

Many of us knew early on, that the democrats were running an ignorant, empty suit, and time has proven us right.

We are just winding up the 1st quarter, not even halftime yet, its gonna be a looooong 4 years.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: