SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXTRA! EXTRA! Nuclear!!!!--We Are Called to Serve Again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O'Neill is the attorney and he's funding it himself!

That's unlike the barking moonbat attack rats who are paid by the DNC and the Kerry/Edwards campaign.

Don't like the Ad huh? Most moonbats don't like the truth! Are you a member of the species?

Ted Sampley is right on many things but an opportunist. He is not welcome here. The problem is that moonbats attack everyone on the right for Sampley's extremism in 2000. He has never been associated with the RNC and he is not affiliated with our group. So stop spreading lies and innuendo. Got it Mate?
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB, and anyone else, I made a page for my homepage of your initial post with all the evidence proving the truth of the SBVT ad. The url is http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/sbvt.htm . Do you think that is okay? I used the logo too as a link to this site. I hope that's okay. I just wanted really bad to put all that great text evidence on a web page. I thought maybe anyone who wants to could send that page to anyone they want to know the truth, and then it's a quick e-mail with a text link, to a web page with al the text, and not a huge e-mail with lots of text in it that sometimes gets garbled as different e-mail programs interpret the contents. Let me know what you think okay? I'd be thrilled if anyone who wants to use that link uses it. It's my web space and I can't think of anything in the world better to use it for! Smile
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Also Reply with quote

BTW, is there any way to get scans of ALL the Vets affidavits so they can be linked to? I mean, when someone does an affidavit, that's clear evidence that you're serious, because it proves that you're serious enough and committed enough about what you're saying that you're prepared to face possible jail time to defent what's right and true. I wonder if any of the paid Kerry Vets only one of whom actually served with him at all, have signed affidavits swearing to the validity of their recollection of events.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocketFett wrote:
I made a page for my homepage of your initial post with all the evidence proving the truth of the SBVT ad. The url is http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/sbvt.htm . Do you think that is okay?

As far as I can tell, it's the information posted on the Swifts Press Release page, and it is certainly okay to repost that and give it as broad a dissemination possible. If I were you, I'd add only the original source of the information, if it's not already there. (Sorry, I barely had time to give it a cursory glance - running wayyyy behind on everything!)

The original source is:
http://www.swiftvets.com/article.php?story=20040808144320243

Thanks - and by the way, everyone who has a web site or blog is invited to link to that page or any other on the Swifts site. The more visibility, the better! Smile
loosecannon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hints on how to make this thread printer friendly? I AM getting a cutoff of about an inch on the right.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy, it's the exact information, all I did was add the html editing. I didn't realize it was already on a page site here. D'oh. Smile I first saw it on the thread here. Oh well. It's done now. I added that link for the original source. Thanks for that. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: