SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerryites keep claiming Rassman is a Republican

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Kerryites keep claiming Rassman is a Republican Reply with quote

They're tripping over themselves with more spin again. The Kerry campaign is now stating over and over that Jim
Rassman *IS* a registered Republican. Jeh Johnson is stating this on every show that he is on (it's been alot).

This is part of the transcript from Hannity and Colmes, Thursday, Aug. 5, 2004.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,128269,00.html

>>>
ESTRICH: Mr. Rassman, can I ask you a question? You're not a Democrat, are you?

RASSMAN: I turned Democrat in January. Previous to that, I had been a Republican
for 33, 35 years. I didn't always vote Republican. But much of the time, I did.
>>>

He *may* be still registered as republican (or may not); that would depend on what the
definition of "turned Democrat" is. The Dems are twisting this (or lying). I wouldn't
think it was a big deal, but since I've heard it about 10,000 times since last night, it is
bugging me. It seems to be their new talking point.

I can't believe the media has not picked up on this. Actually, I can Mad It seems that most of the media is just not looking
into these things, or they're just not finding what they want.

The Liberals also keep saying "How can you see what happened from 50 yards away?"
I've heard this repeated quite often.
From the same show, same link as above:

>>>
ODELL: I was in close proximity. I was right behind his boat.

ESTRICH: You were half a football field away; is that right?

ODELL: Oh, no, it's closer than that. Sometimes we laid alongside many times. We were close together.
>>>

You guys are doing are great job. Keep it up, and beware of the sharks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: