SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to Iraqi insurgents: "Just hold out for one more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Kerry to Iraqi insurgents: "Just hold out for one more Reply with quote

Kerry is doing for the Iraqi insurgents exactly what he did for the North Vietnamese more than thirty years ago. He is assuring them that, if they keep fighting, the United States will pull out and let them do as they please.

Per "Kerry on Iraq" (Wall Street Journal, 8/13/04, A14), Kerry said, "I believe that within a year from now, we could significantly reduce American forces in Iraq, and that's my plan. ...we're going to get our troops home where they belong."

The effect of this statement can only be to encourage the enemy to keep fighting-- certainly through November 2 if Kerry loses, and into next year if he wins. Kerry is effectively encouraging the insurgents (Michael Moore's "Minutemen") to kill American troops, just as his actions thirty years ago encouraged the NVA and Viet Cong to keep fighting and killing American troops.

This story should be circulated as widely as possible. It reinforces the argument that this individual is truly "unfit for command."
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple logic of your observation is mind boggling.

Makes me wonder...why the hell didn't I think of that? Rolling Eyes
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with carpro Embarassed

Bill would you mind if I post this on my blog?
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Go ahead Reply with quote

Please feel free to use my exact words.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you kerry is having a secret meeting with Muqtada al Sad'r right this moment. Probably trying to figure on which wall in the Mosque to hang kerry's photo...you know the one where he is proclaimed a hero of the insurgents.

Deja Vu +35years

I really love the media coverage about 6 weeks ago where kerry was caught off guard talking to some factory workers in Ohio...his words wer something like.."Those guys the republicans are just a bunch of thugs". The senator has no class and no cojones! (balls)
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's already stated that al-Sadr is a "legitimate voice" in the new democracy.

He instantly corrected himself to some wishy-washy phrase, but it didn't hide his intent or meaning very well.

I'm sure he DOES, like Michael Moore, see al-Sadr as leaders of his country's militia and minutemen of our own country's founding, never mind that he's wanted for murder and has refused to obey the laws of first the CPA and now the interim government.

Kerry has always shown a penchant for siding with brutes. Vietnam, Nicaraugua, Afghanistan, Iraq.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Kerry has always shown a penchant for siding with brutes. Vietnam, Nicaraugua, Afghanistan, Iraq.

A small correction, if I may. "Anti-American brutes" -- I doubt he was very happy about Pinochet in Chile.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point well taken. Wink
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!

Kerry providing aid and comfort to the enemy again. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: