SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gallup Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Gallup Poll Reply with quote

I just turned on Fox and it was three guy's discussing the election. I don't remenber their names but they released the Gallup Polls from today and said Bush 51% and Kerry 45 or 46%. Then they smirked and said that they didn't know why Bush took this jump this week. They also said that more people are seeing that Kerry talks out of both sides of his mouth, flip floping etc. They also eluded that there are some truth issues with Kerry that people are begining to see. It was the best 5 minutes on T.V. that I have seen in a long time. We are getting results!!!! Unlike Michael Moore who tried to lie to get his. I have been preaching that the truth will prevail and it is. Lock and load baby, we have this swift boat on a plane lets continue to roar up the river. Feel the pain Kerry? I hope so this is long over due. Swifties you survived the best attack that they have do not let up, we have them out flanked. We will handle your light work so you can recon the big fish. Semper Fi.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.gallup.com/content/default.aspx?ci=12694

They don't know why he's taking a dive?

For Pete's sake, the guy lies every time he opens his mouth and now he wants to run a "sensitive" war on terrorism?

Hello? Major Media? Are you paying any attention to what Mr. and Mrs. America are saying about this fool? Good heavens, he turns more into a laughingstock every day!
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a related note, Gallup also sawBush's approval rating peak abouve 50% to 51%.

No president with an approval rating over 50% at the time of the election has lost.

Damn fine job, SwiftVets! Your accolades may be coming 30+ years too late and for the wrong reasons, but I hope you are revelling in bringing this piece of filth down.

Not that Bush is that much better, but he is honest and does not flip flop on the issues at the release of the latest poll. I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but the Dem hate campaign against Bush is the most pathetic display I have witnessed during an election.

Reform Party member voting for more BUSH here. The Dem's can have their turncoat Senators.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no doubt the SwiftVets are having a big impact and for one major reason. The pro Kerry people send out propogandists to get their mesage out, whereas the anti-Kerry Swifties are all about the truth. We have too many to count lies from Kerry and his spinning to explain, while the swifites record is so far impeccable. It is a beautiful thing to behold and do not think for a moment that what the SwiftVet guys are doing will be forgotten aftewr the election. The way in which they have conducted themselves both their preparedeness and path of absolute truth will be taught in political classrooms for years to come. So many people are politically jaded, yet the SwiftVets are showing you can still have ideals and get a point across in the political arena without being drowned out. Although, it takes unbelievably high integrity, principles, & truth to get it done they are proving it is still possible.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found these numbers posted by a member at another website, who looked at previous gallup approval ratings for past presidents for August. keep this in mind as we head towards the election. Keep up the great work guys and God bless the swiftvets.\\\

Bush: 51%
Clinton: 52-57%
Bush: 39-40%
Reagan: 54%
Carter: 32%
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genrx,

That was very well said.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallop, Has historically been the most accurate of polls. They usually only poll registered voters and in some cases potential voters in random samplings. It is far to easy to make poll results shift the way you want them to by how and where you poll. But Gallop has been the most accurate in the past. On a side note after the assault weapons ban goes past its expiration date and dies which it is expected to do. The NRA will throw its backing behind Bush and historically no president has lost to date with there backing
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Navy Navy, I think they were being a little sarcastic on that comment, we don't know why Bush took this jump. They all had kind of a smirk all through the commentary. It was great. I slept like a baby last night. It's only going to get better. To any of you people that beleive the DU propaganda that this will only hurt Bush, well all I have to say is the truth only hurts the liar. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: