SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would you like in a revised Ad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"sellf inflicted due to his own negligence while not under enemy fire"

"such self-inflicted wounds do not qualify for awards"
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: New Ad -- Reply with quote

My suggestion would be something that shows the betrayal of his "band of brothers" with his Congressional testimony ---

In this war on terror -- can we take a chance on another betrayal of our men and women in uniform? The defenders of our freedom, our way of life deserve a Commander in Chief who will not betray them --- betray us, betray America
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last post is correct. He was , is and will be a traitor to the troops whenever he has the chance....
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would open with a shot of Kerry giving his testimony before congress and then fade to a shot of THE WALL while the "baby Killers Gengis Khan phrase is playing ....

The WALL says it all about the betrayal

This is what John Kerry said about his brothers in arms that didn't make it back to run for President

Or vets giving testimony about coming home and being spit upon and called baby killers --- but fade in using Kerry's testimony saying baby killer
(I remember the first time I told a Vietnam vet thank you --- he broke down crying saying he had been home for 10 years and that was the first time anyone had ever said thank you.)

And THANK YOU --- to all who served with honor.
GuitarJon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about an ad with John Kerry standing near a calendar opened to the month of January with the word "CHRISTMAS" on the 25th of January.

"I voted to celebrate Christmas in January before I voted against it."

I remember a time when facts actually had meaning.

STAY ON IT SWIFTVETS..... there are more people out there that are on your side than you could ever imagine.
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: New ad ideas ... Reply with quote

Quote from the after action reports of the mine incident, from the other boats Captains ...
ALSO HAMMER on the Christmas in Cambodia stuff ... quote Kerry on how it was seared in his brain and it turned him against the war ...
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "spitting on Vets" is only powerful for Vets of that error -- it is devasting for some of them but probably doesn't strike a cord with others.

BUT, showing Kerry's lies in Congress fading to the wall with a POW who was tortured while they read him Kerry's words would do it for about anybody -- certainly every Vet who has even even comtemplated being a POW or having a friend be captured.

Keep pushing Cambodia.

Kerry and Campaign CHANGED his story 2-4 times in the FIRST WEEK of the books release (last week actually) and that is PROOF POSITIVE that the SwiftVets are being truthful and that Kerry not only admits his lies but is actively creating new ones.

Analyzing awards works for us, but the idiots in Kerry's campaign couldn't resist feeding new lies.

Probably just goes to character -- once someone like Kerry starts lying he cannot even admit it to his advisers so they ask him and then run with whatever new lie he feeds them.

Lies from last week:

1) Didn't say it (then they were shown the quotes)

2) Must have been in January (even though the Christmas details are SEARED into his mind and happen during his ONLY Christmas on the boats

3) He was "BETWEEN Cambodia and Vietnam" -- even though no such geographical location exists on the river

4) He was "near Cambodia" even though he said 5 MILES INSIDE the border and indicated the Khmer Rouge were firing at him (most people don't consider he Khmer Rough formed until 1972, 1970 at the EARLIEST)

The key is that he admits this one -- and that he USED this story to attack the United States of American and the WRONG President for ILLEGAL military activity in Cambodia during the winter of 1968-1969.

He wasn't just "telling a story" he was LYING ABOUT AMERICA to favor her enemies and explain his further lies in under oath before Congress and in the national media to dishonor both his country and those vets he left behind. (Especially POWs.)
JT8D
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarJon wrote:
How about an ad with John Kerry standing near a calendar opened to the month of January with the word "CHRISTMAS" on the 25th of January.

"I voted to celebrate Christmas in January before I voted against it."

Laughing Laughing ROTFLMAO Exclamation Exclamation
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do a lot of writing, so I'd like to take a crack at this. However, I'm not ex-military, so I don't know if I qualify.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: