SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's carefully edited web-site...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Kerry's carefully edited web-site... Reply with quote

http://kmclive.com

Kerry's carefully edited web-site...

6:00am~ EST
KERRY'S WEBSITE - SOMETHING STINKS: It Thursday...and for me that means it is time to write the weekly column. Yesterday I listened as John Kerry gave his less than overwhelming speech to the VFW. Early in the speech there is this somewhat amazing claim and passage of how John Kerry had "kept faith with Veterans for the last 35 years". He even slightly hinted at the fact that Vietnam was a confusing time and that he was confused and so on...

This morning I thought it would be great fodder for a conservative columnist like me to use to make fun of him with. I mean - the idea that he can return from Vietnam (after having only been there for 4 months to begin with) and then go on the rampage as he did - accusing the men he had served with of things like electrically mutilating the genitals of non-combatants - seems to me to be a silly foundation for saying that he had "kept faith" with those who were still serving...

So I head over to the Kerry website and look up the "speech" that he supposedly gave.

No passage on his Vietnam almost apology and the direct quote of how he had "kept faith for these past 35 years" was also missing. Not only that according to some of the cuts played on news channels some of the things he said in his actual speech were edited in the version they have put up on the Kerry site. Why?

Are the Kerry folks so afraid of his actual words that they monitor what they allow to be seen as the official "record" of his speech? It is truly a most bizarre reality.

On the Bush sites - when a speech is given they document everything. They make note of when applause occurs, when someone shouts out something spontaneously, when he giggles, etc.

Seems to me someone has something to hide - CONSTANTLY - and if so - why would anyone - want someone like that as President?

FORTUNATE UPDATE: Good thing I remembered that I have the speech in its entirety at the office as we used it on the show yesterday. I WILL be able to transcribe the exact quote from Kerry as the basis of the column - it just seems darn curious that they went to such lengths to keep his actual words hidden...
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Kerry is trying to hide behind the BUSHES Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reprint the speech with the "redacted" portions reinserted in boldface to demostrate his "lie of omission!!"

How can this guy and his staff be so damn stupid? The day to day deceptions render him unfit for office as much as his lies of 35 years ago.
kmudd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is strangle that they feel such a need to lie about everything that they need to post an edited version of his speech.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Kerry, facts are fixable, just maintain a good story, and keep your Journal private
kmudd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With liberal facts are how you feel they are. Actual facts don't matter too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: