SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's latest flip flop: he's full of gas

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Kerry's latest flip flop: he's full of gas Reply with quote

----------------------

Washington, DC, May. 19 (UPI) -- Presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., Wednesday said the president's "inactivity" on surging gas prices cost U.S. families $593 more a year on gas.

Kerry also said Bush needs to "jawbone" more with OPEC for lower oil prices.

----------------------

WASHINGTON, April 19 (CBS.MW) -- Democratic challenger John Kerry said Monday that an alleged promise from a Saudi prince to President Bush to lower oil prices ahead of the November presidential election is "outrageous" and "unacceptable."

----------------------

Sys admin: can you create a new Emoticon for "Flip flop"?

mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a non partisan website there sure does seem to be an awefull lot of anti dem topics posted by this member.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
For a non partisan website there sure does seem to be an awefull lot of anti dem topics posted by this member.

Los Angeles Times (Reuters), May 30, 2004
John Kerry calls SwiftVets.com website "partisan"

John Kerry, in an attack on the anti-Kerry website SwiftVets.com founded by veterans who recently insisted he refrain from using their pictures in his campaign, complained bitterly that the website is partisan and that posters are posting too many anti-democratic topics.

"How dare they post so many partisan articles against the Democrats and against me. It's an outrage! It's so insensitive! We should turn control of the website over to the U.N. Or, better yet, this website should be censored!"

"How dare these posters question my patriotism! -- don't they know that I served in Vietnam?"

When informed that pro-Democrat, leftist posting activity outnumbered anti-democratic posting by 4 to 1, Kerry responded that "these numbers must be wrong. It's those hanging chads again. This website is run by George Bush and his neocon cabal. They're doing it for the Jews! Jews run SwiftVets.com. It's a Jewish conspiracy!"

Sen. Ernest "Fritz" Hollings (D-SC) responded to Kerry's assertions angrily. He said, "Hey! John! That's my line! Stop copying me! Who do you think you are, Sen. Joseph "Biden Biden" Biden?"

When told the website main message board was open to any member of the public, Kerry said that he was already signed up, under the name Mikest, and was "a frequent poster of completely objective, non-partisan, rational, sensible wisdom as only the French -- oops, I mean I, John F. Kerry - can deliver."

Kerry also retracted his statement about Jews. "Some of my best friends are Jews", Kerry said. "Geepers, I even like gefilte fish, as much as or more than Philadelphia Cheesesteaks", Kerry said, with a look of disgust on his face. "But I'm still mad about those guys telling me I can't use the picture with them in it in my campaign. How can they refuse? I just don't understand it. After all, I'm so damn good looking! ... and by the way, I served in Vietnam!"

"Do they know who the hell I am?"

Last edited by fortdixlover on Thu May 20, 2004 3:58 am; edited 4 times in total
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

I almost bit on this one myself, Fort Dix.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fortdixlover"]
mikest wrote:

Los Angeles Times (Reuters), May 30, 2004
John Kerry calls SwiftVets.com website "partisan"

John Kerry, in an attack on the anti-Kerry website SwiftVets.com founded by veterans who recently insisted he refrain from using their pictures in his campaign, complained bitterly that the website is partisan and that posters are posting too many anti-democratic topics.

"How dare they post so many partisan articles against the Democrats and against me. It's an outrage! It's so insensitive! We should turn control of the website over to the U.N. Or, better yet, this website should be censored!"

Oh this is just waaaay to funny!!! I'm laughing so hard my ribs are hurting!! I ran accross somethng about this today when I was googling, Kerry is a fine one to speak. He apparently does not believe in Freedom of Speech if it speaks out against him or calls into question anything he has said or done. I can speak from experience on this since I posted a very nice question on the Kerry forum (you know, the one paid for and endorsed by JK himself) and I had the post deleted. Now there is censorship. I commend this site for not stooping to the level of censorship the JK forum has plummeted to.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navymomx2 wrote:
Kerry is a fine one to speak. He apparently does not believe in Freedom of Speech if it speaks out against him or calls into question anything he has said or done. I can speak from experience on this since I posted a very nice question on the Kerry forum (you know, the one paid for and endorsed by JK himself) and I had the post deleted. Now there is censorship

Navymomx2, you hit the nail on the head. The previous poster is outraged that this website's founders call themselves "nonpartisan" but are not censoring what he deems as "partisan" (i.e., anti-Kerry) posts. How dare they allow it! They must be partisan if they're allowing Freedom of Speech!

Sadly, censorship and "speech codes" seem to have become common practice among the left, especially in their breeding grounds (universities). Have you seen websites such as http://www.thefire.org or http://www.noindoctrination.org ? These are unamerican customs that have been infiltrated into the U.S. from autocratic societies and cultures.

In any case, the preservation of the leftist posts here is certainly educating the military and the public as to the possible lunacy they would face in a Kerry presidency.

I also believe this website will serve to make the left an even bigger laughingstock than it already is, among most military personnel.

So, let them post to their heart's content.

FortDixLover
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: