SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardball: Michelle Malkin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The term is circumstanial evidence --- the evidence is

(1) PH1 no enemy fire --- wound caused by own actions
(2) PH3 no enemy fire --- wound caused by own actions
(3) 8MM camera to record his "hero movies"
(4) gone 3 days after PH3

Logical explanation for these actions --- a 21 year old hot shot trying to make a name for himself on this way to being the next JFK

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, cwacks like a duck, ----its probably a duck ---

Sounds like a plan to me
Jack Lewis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Michelle made three simple mistakes:
1. Going on a show hosted by such a brainless p**z.
2. Not pointing out that it would be illegal for Bush to request anything of a 527 organization
3. Not distinguishing more clearly between "self-inflicted" and intentionally self-inflicted.

But then being a Monday Morning Quarterback is pretty easy. I wouldn't dare go the places Michelle goes and face the idiots she has to face on a regular basis. She still got my admiration.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On "Hardhead" you have to stay on YOUR topic.

You CANNOT let that moron steer you away from what you want to say.

He tried desparately to get Thurlow to say that the Bush campaign is entitled to make the SBVT issue a campaign issue so that he could POUND Thurlow about Bush.

Larry wisely refused to bite and Matthews was foaming at the mouth.

I loved that part.
iggit
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjohn wrote:

He tried desparately to get Thurlow to say that the Bush campaign is entitled to make the SBVT issue a campaign issue so that he could POUND Thurlow about Bush.

I loved that part.

Now you guys are making me want to buy a tape of the show just to see the parts I refused to stay with. Geesh.
drjohn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
People,

GenXr is right. Matthews is a hard nosed political operative. They play dirty. You have to be ready, have all your talking points firmly in hand and absolutely REFUSE to be swayed from them.

This is absolutely right.

Malkin is used to being treated equitably on Fox. Matthews softenend her up with psyops about her age. This was most certainly intentional.

Matthews betrayed himself as a Democratic whore.
drjohn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iggit wrote:
drjohn wrote:

I loved that part.

Now you guys are making me want to buy a tape of the show just to see the parts I refused to stay with. Geesh.

You might want to also obtain the transcript. That can show you just how badly Matthews treats his guests if they don't toe the line- his line.
Jack Lewis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iggit wrote:
drjohn wrote:

I loved that part.

The transcript is at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5765243/
iggit
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Lewis wrote:
iggit wrote:
drjohn wrote:

I loved that part.

The transcript is at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5765243/

Thank you very much!!!!!
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok to clear up all the confusion about Kerry’s self-inflicted wounds, since we know that they were not intentionally self-inflicted, people can say they were dumb-inflicted wounds. Cool
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to Realplayer streaming video of Malkin on C-SPAN, Washington Journal, Friday, Aug. 20: http://www.c-span.org/homepage.asp?Cat=Series&Code=WJE&ShowVidNum=6&Rot_Cat_CD=WJ&Rot_HT=206&Rot_WD=&ShowVidDays=15&ShowVidDesc=&ArchiveDays=30

Malkin talks to Brian Lamb and takes phone calls.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have some faith, folks. The American people are smart enough to figure out who's lying and who's telling the truth.
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baldeagl wrote:
Have some faith, folks. The American people are smart enough to figure out who's lying and who's telling the truth.

That is just not true. 35% of the electorate and most of the press will vote for or say anything to elect a war criminal or keep a perjurer and serial rapist in the White.

20% would do the same for a Republican like Nixon who abused the power of the office, and in this election there is about 45% (total) that are going to vote against Kerry not matter what -- short of such crimes.

There are about 20% in the middle that must be swayed and many of them don't even watch the news.

If you want to really understand the ads, or appearance by Michelle, or what Chris Mathews does, you have to adopt the mindset of those 20% who aren't sure who's telling the truth or else who are really paying enough attention to know that anyone is lying to them.

Buzz -- you have to get the Buzz going. The Swiftvets are doing a fantastic job and I suspect changing the focus (not the topic as the press is claiming) JUST as Kerry counter-attacked was either brilliant, fantastically lucky, or both.

They managed to hit EXACTLY the day after "Kerry doth protest to much without any facts."

The key for us "well-wishers" is to find the IRREFUTABLE points and keep spreading them EVERYWHERE.

====================
So far, Kerry-0=SwiftVets-2 on decided points.

1) "Christmas in Cambodia" (four changes to Kerry's store already)

2) "The other boats fled, I went back alone" (Sandusky, Kerry's pilot
outed him on this one today by EXPLAINING WHY Kerry's boat left
while the others were working to save the 3-boat)

Now, we know there is much more truth but these have been ADMITTED by Kerry and campaign changing versions of his stories.

Targets:

1) At least TWO self-inflicted wounds through his own negligence while NOT under enemy fire do NOT quality

2) He MOVED one of those wounds that was NOT under enemy fire to the "river" incident where there was NO fire (or it's at best disputed.)
But he committed FRAUD when he moved it.

3) His own journal/writings/authorized biography ADMITS he self-infliect (negligently) those wounds.

4) He LIED under OATH before Congress about war crimes and if he didn't lie then he was COMPLICIT in them by not reporting them.

5) When he claimed that he HIMSELF was a war criminal who committed atrocities he EITHER LIED, or ADMITTED himself a criminal.
As an officer, he is responsible not just for his OWN war crimes but for those he does not report.

6) While still in the Navy Reserve (a member of the Armed Forces) he admits to meeting with the North Vietnamese and the Vietcong in Paris. He admitted this under oath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: