SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Reply with quote

I just visited MSNBC. They are really going after the Swift Vets.

Chris Matthew and Keith Olberman are still suggesting that the Swift Vets are claiming Kerry shot himself, and there is a lot of attention on Perry's "relationship" with Karl Rove.

My response to Feedback:

Quote:
Al Gore, the former Democratic VP of the United States, the last Democratic nominee for President, a man who spoke at the Democratic Convention gives speeches sponsored by MoveOn.org and no one in the press has even suggested that there was an inappropriate relationship between the two.

No one cried foul when Moveon.org openly stated its intention to make up the difference when Kerry's campaign stopped buying airtime to save money.

There is a book full of evidence that says the Swiftboat Vets should at least be heard and yet you immediately give a knee-jerk, desperate, undocumented accusation full credence?

The strategy is clear at this point. While they will not use the term, the strategy is clearly that the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" is at it again.

This worked somewhat for Clinton, as, at least he was able to stay in office.

Will it work here? Can they successfully change the subject to who is "directing" the campaign against Kerry?

Will the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy startegy work again?

It worked for Clinton. It did not work for Gray Davis (Gray David did not have the full support of the media that Kerry does).

I have calmed down a bit. I was really angry about the slander on MSNBC.

Can this strategy work?[/quote]
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works with Dems since they don't care about facts . They will shallow the biggest lie as long as it is from one of their guys.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know
I sent them and e-mail and told them they were a disgrace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: