SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tad Devine has another version of the Cambodia tale
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Tad Devine has another version of the Cambodia tale Reply with quote

Devine a mouthpiece for Kerry said on Fox News when asked about the Cambodia tale said well Kerry was shot at three times that day and that is three times more than Bush.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMBUSHED TWICE no LESS on Christmas Eve 1968....then added that there was also friendly fire that day....OK...now they have it so I can't even keep it straight! ANd the SPIN they are putting on the NYT article is un-be-lieveable...but I guess that is par for the course...at least the Judge wasn't totally soft on him.

It must really su@% to be a Kerry talking head. You have to memorize NEW lines every night! Wink
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh...I can't believe this stuff goes on in America.
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing hard now. Well, that proves Kerry was in Cambodia on Christmas Eve, doesn't it? I guess whenever a shot ever came in my direction I was in the gunsights of Pol Pot himself. The heck with the jealous husband conspiracy theories, I was in Cambodia, damn it.

I think Kerry and his handlers were delusional enough to think if they evaded an answer long enough this would go away. What version is this: six? The Deborah Orin column in the reputable Post today fairly well nailed it. She wrote that the Kerry campaign finally has realized that at some point the candidate will be asked whether or not he was in Cambodia on Christmas Eve (or ever). Something we all blew off the other day seems true now. That piece in the Spectator to the effect the Kerry campaign was confident that the MSM never would have the guts to ask about specific charges from Unfit for Command appears, on its face, credible. I didn't believe it, either, but I am a convert. The Kerry people didn't think he would have to face any MSM scrutiny at all.

I don't want to jump the gun, but Sen. Kerry's campaign may be all but over if he can't conduct a press conference and give straight answers to these questions. From all indications, he can't.
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost every day they are changing their story. They remind me of that liar guy on Saturday Night Live. "yeah I was married to Morgan Fairchild" .LOL
jccooper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys missed the most blatant lie Devine said. He said, regarding the Bronze Star event, that every (EVERY) witness to the event said there was enemy fire. I don't think so. And, if anyone gets close enough to Mr Devine or Devane or whatever his name is, would you please knock that snarl off his face.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked OMG JC - you are RIGHT! I totally forgot that - I screamed LIAR! at the TV when he said it and my son thought I had lost my mind...(maybe he's right Embarassed ) ...argh! That's what they are doing....they say so many screwy things that we can't even keep up with all the lies. Good catch!!!

K
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not for the bravery of several citizens who put an airplane down in Pensylvania our First Lady would be dead. That plane was headed for either the Whitehouse or the Capital, Laura was at the Whitehouse as far as I can see. So Mr. Devine yes President Bush has been shot at. You are a fool who deserves Kerry. Semper Fi.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Tour he says he was shot at by the enemy...which didn't exist at the time, can't spell it so am not going to say it......anyway, then friendly fire on the way out. Now it is 3 times....how many will it be by next week???

They just keep saying stuff, hoping that over time it will stick. Usually, and unfortunately it works...ie "tax the rich"....but this time it is not going to work.
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being shot at is not the only dangerous thing people who serve have to do.Some fly planes for example.
jccooper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the rest of you are doing, but every time I see one of these guys telling a lie on a newsshow, I immediately zip off an email to the station telling them it was a lie. That's what I did yesterday with the Bronze Star Citation and within 5 minutes they were showing the Citation and talking about how it had been altered. We need to hold these people's feet to the fire.

I just made myself a little form letter. It says,

You just had _______ on your show. He said _________. That is not true.

Thanks,

JC Cooper
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Devine a mouthpiece for Kerry said on Fox News when asked about the Cambodia tale said well Kerry was shot at three times that day and that is three times more than Bush.

Wait a minute. Am I missing an After Action Report here? There are reports of combat on December 24, 1968 involving the Swifts?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
Quote:

Wait a minute. Am I missing an After Action Report here? There are reports of combat on December 24, 1968 involving the Swifts?

There should be an After Action Report.
jccooper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not seen a spot report for 12/24/68 and believe me I have looked.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
In Tour he says he was shot at by the enemy...which didn't exist at the time, can't spell it so am not going to say it.......

I think the "enemy" referred to by Kerry in Tour was the Khmer Rouge, and they did not form until the early seventies.

Kerry is certifiable!

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: