SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting to crack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Starting to crack Reply with quote

If this campaign were a Swift Boat I bet Kerry would love to turn it around anf bug out. How he sleeps at night is a mystery to me. He is smart enough to know he has dishonoured his country, himself and trashed his fellow vets while they were still fight the fighting the fight he didnt have the stomache for. Kerry loved move-on, Moore, hollywood etc calling Bush a nazi, oaf,racist,stupid,liar because you know he embraces free speech but appently only for the left. If it comes from the left its free speech but if come from the right its hate speech, mean spirited etc. You all know the game. Amazing that an ad that cost $150K is having this much impact. Amazing what truth does to this crowd. If Mrs K is as smart and strong as we have been told she should confront her husband. He has scamed the Navy, Vets, American public etc why not her? Semper Fi.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly? I don't think he realizes any of this! I don't think he ever even questions that he is completely entitled to what he has, that he is entitled to walk off with the Presidency.

I really think it might be pathology, with him. Wink
xcorpsman-usn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

I really think it might be pathology, with him. Wink

Worse than ego out of control...I agree
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teresa Heinz Kerry is the type that, once she realizes (as she may already), that many of her husbands heroic exploits are based on false reports and taking credit for other's actions, and begins to believe that this character fault may well cost her the position of next First lady, will turn on hanoi John with a wrath and fury that would be devestating. This is not a bad avenue to explore. She's rich, self-important, and fully expects to waltz into the White House without much problem. If she implodes, she'll take her hubby with her.
There's already friction there, from what I've read.
Fabius Cunctator
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall reading a report mid-week that she and Gentleman Johnny spent the night in Arizona in separate rooms because of a spat...

Another interesting thing - many times when she refers to her "husband", she is talking of her late first, Sen. John Heinz, NOT the current number two. Did she not also insist on a pre-nuptial agreement before marrying this guy????

Does anyone remember Louie Prima??? (If you do, you are either Italian or remember well the 1950's.....) You all know the song - "just a gigolo...." Everytime I see JFK on the news, that song begins to run through my mind.

Cheers!

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum; qui victoriam cupit, milites inbuat diligenter; qui secundos optat eventus, dimicet arte, non casu. Nemo provocare, nemo audet offendere quem intellegit superiorem esse, si pugnet." - F. Vegetii Renati Epitoma Rei Militaris, AD 380
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: