SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have A Signing Ceremony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Have A Signing Ceremony Reply with quote

The media is focusing on issues that are tough to explain in their time formats because the subject requires more than the usual three to five minutes given. Swift Vets needs to make a splash like Kerry did accusing Bush of having these honorable men being his front. I believe my suggestion below would finally force the media to cover it and put Kerry on the spot where he belongs. It would also place the media in a wierd postion of not wanting evidence, although clearly they are a liberal bunch, I don't even think they would cry foul on having to inspect actual records if released.

Swift Vets should once again gather at the National Press Club and hold a signing ceremony of signing their Form 180's. Every person signing should sign and look into the camera and say, "I've got nothing to hide." John O'Neil should stand at the podium afterwards and say, "John Kerry promised on Meet the Press that he would release ALL his records, he hasn't. Our records can meet the press, so should his."
MikeGranby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic idea! How on earth could Kerry answer that?
otty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would absolutely work! I believe in this suggestion as much as I believe Kerry is a liar - and I'm absolutely convinced Kerry is a liar... Laughing
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the final nail. Great plan, even if it was just the guys in the adds or the 64 that gave statements in the book. Almost as devistating as the new add.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Signing... Reply with quote

Great plan. LOL. How 'bout this: He too has honorable men at his front. Shouldn't they be vetted as fiercely as the Swiftees? Force them to sign Forms 180 and he might find himself alone. Not much time left though.
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any of these great ideas filtering "upstairs" to the guys that can do something about it? Are there any of the 60 Vets that signed affidavits in the book on this board posting?
otty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it filters upstairs because how powerful would Brit Hume, Brokaw, Rather and them covering a signing ceremony and having to give background on the fact that Kerry really hasn't released all his records.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that a mass 180 signing would cause the Democrats to start a feeding frenzy of digging to find any tidbit they could to discredit the SBVT. Everything would go off-topic, from Kerry to the SBVT. None of these guys is running for president, and the records of 254 men is not germane. Kerry's records are!

I do think it's an incredibly intriguing idea, but we all know and have seen on shows such as Hardball how the Democrats turn into winged monkeys over even a wrongly percieved attacking point. It would be like in that old movie where you couldn't feed those ugly little critters after midnight. Laughing

My 0.02

MarineBrat
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that idea
otty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dim Media is already researching the SBVT members for any tid bit to discredit them already, that's not going to intensify more with a mass signing. But it would absolutely force the media into covering it and getting the message Kery really lied to Russert on Meet the Press and didn't release all his records.

I bet 75% still believe Kerry turned over all his records!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: