SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHECK DRUDGE NOW (Fri 20 Oct)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: CHECK DRUDGE NOW (Fri 20 Oct) Reply with quote

Kerry's campaign announced it had 'filed a legal complaint against Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (SBVT) before the Federal Election Commission (FEC) for violating the law with inaccurate ads that are illegally coordinated with the Bush-Cheney presidential campaign'... MORE...

KERRY FILES FEC COMPLAINT OVER SWIFT BOAT ADS
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big deal. Bush did the same thing over the MoveOn ads, and he got squat. The FEC ain't gonna step in this pile until after the election. They know better than to let the Dems call them the "mini-Supremes". Let Kerry pound his chest and flap his wings. All it will do is emphasize the fact that he hasn't signed the dern 180 and he's blowin' smoke.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hit the snooze alarm.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: CHECK DRUDGE NOW (Fri 20 Oct) Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
Kerry's campaign announced it had 'filed a legal complaint against Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (SBVT) before the Federal Election Commission (FEC) for violating the law with inaccurate ads that are illegally coordinated with the Bush-Cheney presidential campaign'... MORE...

What a waste of paper resources! Did they happen to file complaint against Moore's F-911 as well?
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I think it is wonderful that he filed it. 1st he is showing his true colors, a card carrying first amendment liberal trying to stiffle free speech in people who have laid it all on the line for our country will turn alot of people against him. 2nd I bet they are typing up the supeona's for Sen. Kerry, Rassmann, and all of Kerry's record right now. 3rd I bet you that Kerry will flip, flop, and fly from this filing when he gets his supoena's and realizes he is going to have to come clean publically. 4th I can't think of a better way to publically prove what a liar he appears to be.

FLYING HIGH!!!
Stuart McClain
DanVCC
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, there are two fundamental differences between moveon.org and Swift Boat Vets sites. The first is that moveon.org is dedicated to defeating President Bush's reelection attempt and was so dedicated many months before the Democrat Party picked a presidential candidate. Swift Vets is dedicated to publishing the truth about Kerry's military involvement and does ask anyone to vote for Bush. The second difference is that moveon.org is a directed and organized political site that is funded by basically one person, George Soros, to the tune of 16 million dollars. Swift Vets is a collection of information and opinion by registered members and is funded by its members with seed money have come from a few sources to the tune of 100 to 200 thousand dollars each.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: CHECK DRUDGE NOW (Fri 20 Oct) Reply with quote

The bandit wrote:
jwb7605 wrote:

What a waste of paper resources! Did they happen to file complaint against Moore's F-911 as well?

I didn't write that quote. I just used "cut and paste" from the Drudge site.

This site was so slow at the time, I couldn't even hit the refresh button to see that I was much too late ... everybody else already knew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: