SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What You Won't See on CNN,
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: What You Won't See on CNN, Reply with quote

Seven businessmen from Iraq who had their Rt. hand chopped off by Saddam 10 years ago,got NEW hands,in Houston,Texas.

Which one of the screeching Liberals (NOT real Democrats) was it that compared President Bush to Saddam not long ago???? I really can't remember,and don't have time to look it up.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: What You Won't See on CNN, Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
Seven businessmen from Iraq who had their Rt. hand chopped off by Saddam 10 years ago,got NEW hands,in Houston,Texas.

Which one of the screeching Liberals (NOT real Democrats) was it that compared President Bush to Saddam not long ago???? I really can't remember,and don't have time to look it up.

Worse: their hands were ripped off like you'd rip off a turkey leg. This left a lot of scar tissue, and a lot of pain. I also understand an "X" was etched into these men's foreheads with a scalpel at the time of the "amputation" and the "surgery" was filmed for the private collection and amusement of Saddam. This per Rush this morning.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Gee, aren't we terrible Reply with quote

Coulda been worse - Saddam could have put underwear over their heads or made them participate in mock sex acts! Oh my God .... Semper Fi!
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Gee, aren't we terrible Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
Coulda been worse - Saddam could have put underwear over their heads or made them participate in mock sex acts! Oh my God .... Semper Fi!

Yay. We're not as bad as Saddam.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: gasp! Reply with quote

My God, mike, I can't believe you admit that! Thatisall ....
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: gasp! Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
My God, mike, I can't believe you admit that! Thatisall ....

Comments like that typify the weakness of this site. I have always praised the Country and the military here, but petty people like you and the fella from the "101st Keyboard brigade" use derision to respond.

What I don't understand is why people say sticking light sticks up people's buts and beating others to death is ok because Saddam was worse.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

You can catch the re run of Hannity and Colmes,in a couple of hours where Skip Barker, screeches over Robert Hildreth over Kerry using pict. of the Swift Vets. only 3 have said they want to be associated in ANY way with Kerry. Also, Jenny Backus outscreams EVERYONE . Hogs the whole segment saying it's O.K. calling President Bush a liar,he's responsible for the deaths of a thousand troops, and other Lib. BS.

Come on vets,help me build a website dedicated to our troops fighting today. ALL they hear is the negative B.S. coming from their WORST enemy....the Liberal Congress of the USA.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Come on vets,help me build a website dedicated to our troops fighting today. ALL they hear is the negative B.S. coming from their WORST enemy....the Liberal Congress of the USA.

In case you missed it, the GOP has been in charge of Congress for a couple of years.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

In case YOU missed it I think I said the LIBERAL Congress.I certainly meant to say LIBERAL, since they are the ones shooting off their mouth! NOT Democrats,NOT Republicans, LIBERALS !!!

To the other vets, I forgot to tell you, I have a Global Account at ezboards. I will pay all charges. Send a private message to my inbox and I'll give further details.
Thanks
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because it is their job. I'm sure you were quite happy when Congress was investigating Clinton.

Of course conservative used to mean small govt and fiscal responsability. Now it consists of the Religious Right. You'd be surprised at how many people would join the party if they went back to the true conservatism.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

quote:: That's because it is their job. I'm sure you were quite happy when Congress was investigating Clinton.

No SIR ! Accusing a sitting President of Treason,murder, lying,etc. in WARTIME is NOT their damn job !!

NO! I wasn't happy when they impeached Clinton for lying under oath ! I was ashamed for the piece of crap who was elected TWICE by the LIBERAL MEDIA!! Embarassed

Can you tell I despise LIBERALS???
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: subject Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
quote:: That's because it is their job. I'm sure you were quite happy when Congress was investigating Clinton.

No SIR ! Accusing a sitting President of Treason,murder, lying,etc. in WARTIME is NOT their damn job !!

NO! I wasn't happy when they impeached Clinton for lying under oath ! I was ashamed for the piece of crap who was elected TWICE by the LIBERAL MEDIA!! Embarassed

Can you tell I despise LIBERALS???

Then you must have been pretty upset with Trent Lott and company during Kosovo. Not to mention Rush and Hannity.

Being a centrist, I don't despise anyone. But I am disgusted at the vitriol used these days.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the GOP has been in charge of Congress for a couple of years.

That hasn't stopped the namby pamby libs from filibustering to block good judicial candidates or voicing their extreme opposition to what they supported just a few years ago. Never mind the lies and innuendoes coming from Kennedy, Pelosi and the likes. Of course, willing accomplices within the press corps add their voices making op-eds like they were factual reporting.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Quote:
the GOP has been in charge of Congress for a couple of years.

That hasn't stopped the namby pamby libs from filibustering to block good judicial candidates or voicing their extreme opposition to what they supported just a few years ago. Never mind the lies and innuendoes coming from Kennedy, Pelosi and the likes. Of course, willing accomplices within the press corps add their voices making op-eds like they were factual reporting.

So you were upset when the GOP members used anonomous holds to block far more nominations. And you were highly offended when Thurmond said Clinton would need a flak jacket to visit his state. And when the Clinton chronicals came out you protested the lies about the murders he supposedly committed.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
And when the Clinton chronicals came out you protested the lies about the murders he supposedly committed.

What is with you and sparky with all this stupid murder conspiracy stuff?

There are conspiracy theory sites for everything under the sun on the internet - do you really believe that stuff is coming from the main body of conservatives? Who would have protested this kind of crap? It's too laughable to even dignify with an argument, so why do you two continue to bring this silly stuff into the discussion?

As for your other remarks, I'll just let Kennedy's and Pelosi's recent statements hang out there in the breeze - testament to the feeding frenzy among the leftists in Congress.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: