SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pull your ads AND give back money to donors????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Pull your ads AND give back money to donors???? Reply with quote

From NewsMax. This is a joke, right?

We don't have cable in our home; in fact, we ONLY have a 13" with rabbit ears.....so we don't see any of the stuff you guys are seeing, just relying on your reports.

HAS ANYONE REQUESTED SAME OF KERRY AND MOORE/SOROS/MOVEON?????

Friday, Aug. 20, 2004 5:10 p.m. EDT
CNN: Kerry Will File Legal Challenge to Swift Boat Veterans

CNN is reporting Friday afternoon that the Kerry campaign will file a complaint with the FEC.

Wolf Blitzer reported that the campaign will allege that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are illegally coordinating their efforts with the Bush-Cheney campaign.

Story Continues Below

The complaint reportedly demands that the Swiftvets immediately suspend broadcasts of commericals attacking John Kerry's Vietnam War record and return any moneys raised in conjunction with the ad campaign.

The complaint is an extension of Sen. Kerry's charge on Thursday that the Swiftvets are a "front group" for the Bush-Cheney campaign, alleging that the group has broken campaign laws by coordinating their efforts with the White House.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ignorant, well, person, can file a complaint.

BUT:

A party who sues must subject himself to a deposition. Example.

Q: Where were you 24 December, 1968?

A.: See answers 1-Soros.

Q.: Okay, other than that, when else did you become a pathological liar?

A: At birth. I'll now ask my birth mother. Therrrressssaa?

(Sound in the background approximates Las Vegas slots and Ms. Heinz; the former is tighter).

Theresa: Shove it.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was covered on several different talk shows, apparently this committee is just laugh at type thing....they said the reason they file these is to do the press release, not because they think they can win.

its pure puffery

BTW there is no coordination between Bush and the Vets, its silly. O'Neill even said, if this ends up hurting Bush in the end....tough luck.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOTAL joke that the dems are crying about a $200,000 donation . Thats peanuts compared to soros. The swiftys have done more damage with 500,000 and the truth than kerry can will millions and a lie
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one, most of that (article) is old news. BUT....

"SBVFT haven't been able to satisfy questions about their accusation regarding Kerry"

Uh, excuse me, but are SBVFT running for President? Definition of SPIN? See above.

WHY are they not instead saying:
Kerry REFUSES to release his military records which would refute the allegations (since truth is he served honorably and deserved all his medals/awards) thereby putting this nonsense to rest so that Americans could have more of his time spent addressing his plans for the issues we are facing in our daily lives - the things that really matter.

Oh wait! Silly me! I forgot he said he's not telling his plans 'til he wins the White House.....

Again, wasn't it HIM that decided to base his qualifications for CIC on his war hero record instead of how he'd handle the issues????

Why's he now saying "wa-wa-wa, they're bringing up something that happened 35 years ago....I don't remember, I thought I was a brave, heroic soldier...."

I tell ya, this whole thing STINKS! So many traitorous character flaws have surfaced about this man beyond Vietnam - HOW is anyone able to support him whether they hate Bush or not?

The more I read about him, the more I discover how un-American the man truly is; his quotes about western imperialism, the UN;

If you read the stuff unaware of the fact that it's Kerry - YOU'D EASILY THINK ONE OF TERROISTS TRYING TO DESTROY US WROTE IT/SPOKE IT.

Dear God, Have Mercy On Us All AND DON'T LET THIS MAN BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
TOTAL joke that the dems are crying about a $200,000 donation . Thats peanuts compared to soros. The swiftys have done more damage with 500,000 and the truth than kerry can will millions and a lie

$200,000 / 250 Swiftvets = $800 per SwiftVet. Minus costs of running servers etc.

Continuing his insults of 1971, where he called Vietnam vets Genghis Khans and Fedayeen Uncle Sams, Kerry is now calling Vietnam vets cheap, who can be bought off for less than $800.

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prisoner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
The swiftys have done more damage with 500,000 and the truth than kerry can will millions and a lie

That is a great quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: