SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a Matter of Pathology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: It's a Matter of Pathology Reply with quote

Hello all! First Post. With all that is going on I would like to give a non Vet's point of view.

Being only 35 years of age it's hard for me to really get into the emotion of what it must have felt like during that time. But the one thing this whole swift boat campaign has shown (with a hell of a light I might add) is Kerry's penchant to say anything to anyone at anytime for the attention of the moment.

My favorite word he uses when I know a line of BS is coming is " CLEARLY.! ....bla bla bla". Because "clearly" is the word to preface his thought pattern. The word is used when he is about to say what he thinks the majorty of people that are listening at that time want to hear. And if he contradicts himself later the word " Clearly" is suppose to get the listener to disavow anything he has said before. " Clearly" means this is what he wants you to think he thinks right now (does that make sense?).

Secondly. As we watch Kerry bend the truth and continue to try to run for cover and give non-answers to questions. It goes right to what the swift boat vets are saying about him. He is a pathalogical liar. And will say anything to get your attention even if he contradicts himself or hurts others by what he says. He is for himself and that is all. And this is why he cannot be president. My goodness, what if he is attacked by terrorists in the future...will he sue them? Will he run and hide and hope he can get the terrorists to talk about the economy? Who will he throw under the bus this time to make sure he is seen in a good light?

Last. I would like to point out that all that are trying to cover for him are ruining there credibility. They want so badly to beat Bush that they immediately nominated Kerry to start the campaign. They figured that since they hated Bush so much..the electorate must also, so it does not matter who the candidate is just get someone! And now they are stuck trying to defend their choice. Instead of saying...oops maybe we got a little carried away and did not realize what we were doing...they will go to the mat for a man with such a bad character flaw it will bring all of them down together. It's like we are watching another Boston tea party...a struggle for change and Kerry is the lightning rod. All of us have said the major news outlets are biased. They made a huge mistake assuming they are not only purveyors of news but also " all knowing". And the " all knowing" are now finding out that sometimes the public can see arrogance and call a spade a spade without their help.

I predict by the end of September he will bow out and there will be a new candidate.

Thanks

35 year old bald guy with a beautiful wife and 4 year old son. Shocked
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board. The only thing I disagree with your posts is Kerry bowing out of the race. I don't believe he'll do that.
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Post. I'm starting to feel like I did while watching the Wellstone Memorial/Rally. How they don't know that a real hero objects to the term being bandied about like it is now I can't grasp. How they thought his anti-war record was to be ignored is warped.

How they thought his war record was not curious is curious.
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed to everything also except him bowing out.

However I have a second point to make about pathology.

As any sales person will tell you, when you are faced with something you DON'T want to talk about, the first thing you should say is "I'm glad you brought that up." This is now the standard democratic line. "we are glad to have this comparrison with Bush's service ect ect ect... Kerry "Bring it on" bla bla bla.. Then in the next paragraph they try to get Bush to disavow the ads so that we can "get on with the campaign"

They are terrified of you guys, I have never seen a campaign so frightened, and with good reason.

If it was such a good issue for them, then they would welcome the book/ads/interviews. Instead they are running scared.

Kuddos
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinker

I don't know what to think about your post. I agree with it about 99%, however, if you were to read the letters and reports I prepare at work you would find that I use the word "clearly" quite a bit.

Ouch! Wink Very Happy

Zell Miller
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. But I still contend that Kerry will be "Toricellied" ( you know he dude from NJ) Like I said when the credibility starts to take it's toll...they'll dump him.

One interesting thought......they keep saying that the SBVT are funded by a bunch of Republicans.......Wouldn't it be safe to say that finding a hardcore Democrat that want's to support Kerry for president might not give any money to the SBVT? I would venture to say that of the 250 vts that are airing their issues with Kerry a few just might be registered Democrats. So this is a 527 group that is actually " bipartisan" but funded by Republicans.....I don't know how much more fair a party can be...right?

35 year old bald buy with a beautiful wife and 4 year old son Shocked
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a registered independent. I have 6 children and use free email..

That qualifies me as a rich fat-cat republican attack machine donor I guess Shocked
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might point out....if the Dem's don't dump him and the MSM continues to take part in his lies this is going to have huge implications.

I really think that we are witnessing something that will trasform our country for years to come. No longer will a select few decide the agenda or what one will think of it. Freedom of the press will finally be an excersise in all opinions.

I really enjoy reading all the posts on this site because they are so thought out. They include reason. There are no accusations of " conspiracy" at every turn. The only thing you are pointing out is that a presidential candidate is lying and there are those that are not reporting it. And you are documenting it as it happens. A contrived " conspiracy" has to have alot of rumor and made up things to fill in the blanks. It is the light of truth being shown. GOOD JOB Exclamation

35 year old bald guy with a beautiful wife and 4 year old son Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: