SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the Swift vets should be believed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magliano
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Why the Swift vets should be believed Reply with quote

I was glad to see the latest ad featuring POW's. I hope there is even more to come. If the first ad raised some eyebrows about Kerry, this one will really awaken clear thinking Americans about who this ******* was and is. He was the Michael Moore of his day. He villified his country, aided and abetted the enemy, generated hate America propaganda and undermined the sacrifices of our troops even as they were fighting and dying. This ad, unlike the first ad, is irrefutable and shows who Kerry is in his own words.

When you look at the deception, lies and fraud perpetrated by the VVAW, of which Kerry was a leader, it makes the book Unfit to Command all the more believable. Kerry was part of a web of deceit as a VVAW leader which leads me to believe he was quite capable of the same while in Vietnam. Kerry is not only unfit to be Commander in Chief, he is unworthy.

Last edited by magliano on Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Why the Swift vets should be believed Reply with quote

magliano wrote:
Kerry is not only unfit to be Commander in Chief, he is unworthy.

...couldn't have said it better myself!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Kerry (or his lawyers) DEMAND that Unfit for Command STOP being published:

I think SBVT should DEMAND that Kerry's VVAW book START being published.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm befuddled as an Investigator why Kerry has never been held to account,charged,arrested and prosecuted for his admitted Geneva Conventions violations.Hell...this is a prosecutors dream case. They got him on tape admitting guilt and personal actions of committing War Crimes. Slam dunk case.

Not to insult those from the state of Mass......but exactly how many people live in that state?And how pray tell did that miniscule amount of people continue to vote him in and try and convince us that Kerry can run as CIC.

It's that whole Idolatry thing with the Kennedys.Marilyn Monroe has it,Elvis has got it...these people are enmeshed with some fanciful love of someone in the past.Go to a Startrek convention...same kinda people I figure.The whole history of CAMELOT and the Kennedys.......he was hopped up on so many drugs during his presidency it's a wonder he could ever play ball with Monroe.His Brother Ted? Yeah....exactly,nuff said.Jackie-O? Married a rich greek shipping magnate.His dad? Well...anyone know how they became billionares? Rum Running during the prohibition.People have told me the Kennedy family still brings money in from this past illegal activity on every bottle of booze imported from Canada.You dont get all the homes in the Hamptons,Boca Raton,Palm Beach,Nantucket,Manhatten NY just being 'politicians'
In my Biz, we say,"always follow the money".
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it was largely the times. People were sick of the war. Our society was so despirited and then came Watergate and the general feeling that nothing the Government ever told you was the truth. Our whole culture just wanted to put it behind them. Probably one of the biggest factors in these weasels not ever being prosecuted.
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective queried:
Quote:
I'm befuddled as an Investigator why Kerry has never been held to account,charged,arrested and prosecuted for his admitted Geneva Conventions violations.Hell...this is a prosecutors dream case. They got him on tape admitting guilt and personal actions of committing War Crimes. Slam dunk case.

Hmm... I posted two similar questions in here a day or two ago and got no response. Deleted 'em as a result, thinking I'd missed something and therefore looked foolish/stupid. Glad to see a litigator conclude the "slam dunk" nature of the offenses. Is there a statute of limitations? What about UCMJ violations? He was clearly still in the military while bearing false witness... this all galls me.

As "enlisted swine," if anyone had uttered even a suggestion Nixon was hiding something RE: DNC HQ break-in, there'da been Article 32 proceedings... nevermind the lunacies Kerry perpetrated. UNDER Levinworth would have been their (enlisted) fate (and deservedly so!).

War Hero my *expletive deleted*!

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Magliano. Good comment. Kerry's own words in his 1971 U.S. Senate testimony condemn him, making it apparent that he is unfit to be CinC of our young soldiers, sailors and marines. His betrayal, by parroting he "war crimes" propaganda of the radical far left in America and the North Vietnamese, makes unsuited for the Presidency. I find it hard to believe that he managed to get elected to the U.S. Senate based on that record, but then Massachusetts is an anomaly. Sadly, it is the sacred ground of our Revolution in 1776, but has since evolved into a center of distrust for American power and lack of faith in American ideals -- where the far left wing of the Democratic party has become very well entrenched and comfortable.
mpaluda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Credibility - You decide Reply with quote

Kerry testified before the senate in his 1971 antiwar efforts.

I made the following points to the host on a liberal Detroit Talk Show a few months ago after which the host, Tony somebody, thanked me for serving and then cut me off with no response. He did that because there is no response that favors Mr Kerry and it seems to me this would be a great message to get out to the American public. My suggestion follows:

You Decide : Swift Vets or Kerry and Credibility

According to John Kerry’s testimony before the Senate in 1971:
1. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry led his crew and committed “war crimes”. Do we want a “war criminal” as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
2. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry did not personally participate in war crimes, but observed war crimes being committed and took no formal action to stop, prevent, or report such activity, making him derelict in his duty as an officer and boat commander. Do we want such a man as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
3. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat Mr. Kerry did not personally observe any war crimes to which he testified before the senate, meaning he lied to the senate in his testimony, making him a liar who will lie when expedient to get what he wants. Do we want a liar as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
4. Mr. Kerry and his Democratic Campaign staff are frantically changing the details on specific issues as detailed by Mr. Kerry in his book, in his testimony before the Senate, and in his campaign because Kerry’s fantasies and lies are being brought to the public by Swift Boat Vets for the Truth. The Swifties are enduring a hail of fire today as they did in Viet Nam a lifetime ago, by our major media and the Kerry supporters. Thank God we are again being served by an honorable group ready to suffer the consequences for the good of America. Where is the credibility in this issue ? YOU DECIDE !
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: The Chickens Come Home to Roost. Reply with quote

It's an old saying and it's true. Another one that comes to mind and applies to John Kerry is: You reap what you sow.

Come November, when all the voters sitting on the fence make up their minds, the Democrats are going to be flabbergasted because they didn't pull the wool over the voters eyes.

I like old sayings and they come in handy when discussing Hanoi John.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: