SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He Can't have what he took away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vet & Proud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: He Can't have what he took away Reply with quote

I can't besmirch Sen. Kerry’s Vietnam record (I didn't serve in his unit), like he did mine and many others, but for him to run on a record and service that he clearly distained, is pure hypocrisy. What people are missing on him is simple, "HE betrayed all of his Vietnam brothers and disgraced the uniform." I served in Vietnam (USAF) from 1971-1973 (2+ tours) and his actions, after he left, insulted every one of us. Seared into my mind is: “He is almost assuredly one of the main reasons for people spitting on us, calling us baby killers, throwing garbage at us and causing the soldier to have to hide his uniform, awards, and decorations.” Now he wants to parade his out in front like he is some great soldier (and did nothing different than thousands of others), when in fact he has shown nothing but TOTAL disrespect for us. Now he wants what "HE denied" the soldier who served with honor. He threw his medals away and as far as I’m concerned he threw any support from the men who served with honor; to the country, the service, and most importantly to their fellow soldiers. He never has and never will be a representative of the American soldier.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, Vet & Proud!

THIS is at the heart of this whole maelstrom! Thank you for weighing in with your own opinion and welcome aboard. Smile
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, and welcome, Vet.

Kerry is clearly an opportunist that tried to gain fame through the anti-war effort. When that failed, he fell back on a largely fabricated war record.

Opportunism for personal power, is all he is about.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Vet. Thank you very much for your service and thank you for speaking from your heart. If every cable news outlet had you on TV beside John O'Neill, Bush would win by a landslide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: