SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great to see Democrats View Military Service as Important

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOFMan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Great to see Democrats View Military Service as Important Reply with quote

Because it sure as hell wasn't viewed as such even a preferred quality when in 1992, draft dodger Bill Clinton took on George H.W. Bush, WWII Navy veteran/pilot. Nor was it an issue when Bob Dole, bold and broken WWII hero ran against him. So it appears when a democrat who is also a vet (but we won't mention the post-war traitorous activity and years of anti-military political record)...suddenly, military service counts. And this self-serving blooming liar John Kerry thinks somehow the vets "owe" him our vote? Somehow, the democrats think their annointed leader is "off limits" to any criticism...even by fellow vets. What a sham. And calling a guy who served in the ANG a draft dodger? Hello? Hellooooo! What a bunch of dinks.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except they generally don't view it as important and honorable.

If you read ** a lot, as I do, you will come across plenty of anti-military and anti-veteran posts, including how they will get revenge on us when they win in Nov.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm a crusty, in my mid forties jaded 20+ Investigator who has seen everything twice....but it has been explained to me long ago to me by my bro (NAVSPECWARCOM BUD/S Instructor 1975 to 1978 Seal Teams 1,3,5 with multiple tours in Vietnam,Buy his Book BTW, "MEN WITH GREEN FACES") while discussing idiots we ran into on a daily basis in and around NAB Coronado.....

"Just because someone has done something admirable in his lifetime doesnt make him a hero or great man....It's a consistant way of life he/she lives. If Charles Manson were to leap into a burning jail cell to rescue a prisoner or guard, that would not make him a hero.He is and always will be a murderous Basstart pyshco nut case"

Kerry did something once in his life admirable.But more importantly we must now look at what he did AFTER that service.It's what we call a checks and balance situation.One good act is deleted by the either previous or post criminal or nefarious incident.Oswald was a Marine,he is hardly representative of what a REAL Marine is.

If actor Sean Penn were to rescue a cat from a tree today that still doesnt change the fact that he is a leftist hollyweird, tyrant supporting moron who just happens to be good at climbing trees.Now,If he could only fall out of one from very high my day would be complete.

Well, I'll leave it that, as I have plenty of more rants to go...

As always....
That is all
LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Background Activists Reply with quote

Behind John kerry is some real smart farts. If you could look far enough back,about 3-4 echelons, you'd find the likes of Jerry Reubin, Gall, etc. It's they and their cohorts who wanted to impress the public with a good military record for John kerry and it's they who'd work behind the scenes after the election to sell America down the river with a Kerry stamp of approval and propaganda blitzes by a press gone stupid.
It's that satanical order who now plans for disruptions of the Republican convention after their political contacts lied their butts off before the Democratic convention to get anti-liberal activity suppressed. Now, what will folks think after the Democratic Convention went so smoothly if the Republican convention is a protest and possible terrorist disrupted disaster? They are supposed to believe the democrats are better professional leaders and vote the Democratic ticket. LC
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Them Dems Reply with quote

nakona

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:07 pm

Except they generally don't view it as important and honorable.

If you read ** a lot, as I do, you will come across plenty of anti-military and anti-veteran posts, including how they will get revenge on us when they win in Nov.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the link. It's always wise to know what your enemies are up to. Thanks for scouting out the Dems.
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:20 pm

Oswald was a Marine, he is hardly representative of what a REAL Marine is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry > War Hero = 1
John Kerry < War Criminal = 0
1 * 0 = 0

The simple application of logic results in the truth about John Kerry.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective wrote:
I know I'm a crusty, in my mid forties jaded 20+ Investigator who has seen everything twice....but it has been explained to me long ago to me by my bro (NAVSPECWARCOM BUD/S Instructor 1975 to 1978 Seal Teams 1,3,5 with multiple tours in Vietnam,Buy his Book BTW, "MEN WITH GREEN FACES") while discussing idiots we ran into on a daily basis in and around NAB Coronado.....

<SNIP>
Well, I'll leave it that, as I have plenty of more rants to go...

As always....
That is all

Is there something I could say that might piss you off?
That was an enjoyable, well reasoned read!
I'd like some more please, sir. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: