SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAR VETERANS of VIETNAM (All Branches )For or Again Kerry ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: WAR VETERANS of VIETNAM (All Branches )For or Again Kerry ? Reply with quote

I'm a Vietnam Vet who served in Vietnam from Oct.68/Oct.69. I spend 366 days there and I was station at Long Binh and I saw more Action in one day than kerry did in his four months there. I was in Corp 3 and was in the harded area hit by not only Agent Orange but was fired on or mortor
almost daily while I served over there. I was shot at ,I got scratched but I never went to the doctor and I sure didn't want a purple heart because anyone could get one with just a little sore or such. I came home to a different world and try to put the war away,but the war wouldn't let me go.
Then you have a so called soldier who rec'd 5-Metal's who ask to go to Vietnam and the after 4 months desided he wanted to go back to the state. Then after getting back to the States, desided he want to get out of service. I just don't get its , here a person that rec'd all the Metal's in just 4-months and then deside to get out of service and then lead a protest agaist it. Why did he want to go ifs he was so brave. I know Veterans that served two or three tour's over there and never rec'd that many Awards.
I could never understand why he could do that when he ask to go there and then ran away from the soldiers who he served with. It just doesn't add up .That is untill after I started hearing the stories about how John Kerry served and how he acted, and then its started to make since to me. I belived and I support all the Veterans who was there and knows the real truth and what went on that day and other's day's while Kerry was there. John Kerry is not ,will not ,and can not ,ever be a brave and honorable War Vet as for as I'm concerned. I was drafted in the Army for two yrs ,but didnt win any metals and I also didn't come home and protest or bad mouth any of the Vietnam Veterans who served and did there duty as they were ask too. When its was time to leave Nam its was hard to leave you buddies because they were like famil.I ask GOD to BLESS All Vietnam Vets and GOD Please Bless American people's and GOD bless the USA .
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your service and thank you for offering your opinion, here!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, rainvet, and let me say "Thank you" for serving our country, and supporting this effort.

Scott
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless you rainvet. You're good people.
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No , Thank you and what this election is realy about as for as I belive is that if Kerry and his party does get in to office, our freedom as we know it, and the right we have for now ,will be a thing of the past. What Kerry and his party ready want to do and will do if he get in office, is to join the UN and let our country come under there command and will let the EU tell us ,who what, and when, where we can go or to do as they wish in for us the future. Kerry and his party will give our right away ; the freedom we fought for to protect and to enjoy all these years. Let put GOD back in our land and teach GOD Children's right from wrong. Let keep out freedom and our land by the peoples ,for the people out of the wrong hands. GOD Help and Bless our land again. Please fellow Vets and Friends ; Don't give our right away. Let move away from the UN and the EU , for the goodness of our Country. I just can't and will not Trust Mr or Ms Kerry and His party to lead our beloved Country which was giving to us by GOD for GOD Love.

Last edited by rainvet on Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you meant to say "I just DON'T trust M. and Mrs. Kerry" Wink
goswiftsgo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Thanks Rainvet. Reply with quote

Like my hero Sean Hannity always says, " YOU ARE A GREAT AMERICAN!"
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummm! Confused

EJ are you sure?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Wink
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, I'm Service Connected For Ptsd since I came back from Vietnam and my writting and spelling is not as good as it used to be. But you understood me right. I don't trust Mr Kerry and I sure don't Trust Mrs. Kerry either. I love my freedom and want to keep it. I have 7 Children and 18 Grandchildren who I thinking of and for them. Kerry and his party is not the same party that the South supported in the sixiest. I hate to said but my generation is the ones that causes this mess that the USA is in now. We belived that our Childern should be different from us and have it better than we did. But now I see we were wrong and since Vietnam the Country has been divided . From that time the Country has been split into to different belived. We left GOD but now its time to bring him back to USA
One Nation Under GOD . Don't give our land to others like the UN and EU.
This is what at stake for you and me. It our Choice and we will answer to GOD for how ,what , and why we did here on earth. Do what is right 4 U !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: